Travelling with Baby

Hanna

Nov 5, 2007
Hi!

I hope you can help me! We will visit Punta Cana in January 2008 for 2 weeks with our 9 months baby. We are from Europe and I would like to know if its possible to buy baby food (in bottle, jarr) in the shopping malls or wherever.
I can not tell any brand name as ususally the european brands does not exists over the see.
If you have any other good advice pls let us know.

Many thanks!
Hanna

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Of course! Gerber and other Baby foods are available as are cereals and formula (milk).

You will enjoy your trip!

HB

Hanna

Nov 5, 2007
Of course! Gerber and other Baby foods are available as are cereals and formula (milk).

You will enjoy your trip!

HB

Dear Hillbilly!

Thank you for your info, do you know where can i buy them? Any shop in the city???
Hanna

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There are now at least three "supermarkets" in the area. One in Juanillo; two en Veron. Any taxi driver will know where they are.

HB

Hanna

Nov 5, 2007
Dear Hillbilly,

I wrote to Gerber about the baby food and they replied that they do not distribute baby food to DR :disappoin

Do you have any other idea??? It would be very hard to bring it from here for two weeks!!!

Many thanks,
Hanna

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
No matter what they told you, Gerber and other common international brands of baby food like Nestle and Beech Nut are sold everywhere.