Miss DR wins beach beauty title in Miss World

shojee

Aug 19, 2007
Miss World

Must be men responding. I would like a response such as maybe she can come back to DR and use her title to better the social lives of people living in the DR.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Must be men responding. I would like a response such as maybe she can come back to DR and use her title to better the social lives of people living in the DR.

She a beauty contestant, not a politician. What do you want from this young lady? Shes' already improved my life just by looking at her!!!! You want more than that?

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006

holacanada

Sep 8, 2004
Mmmmmmmm.!

The left one seems to me a little skinny :paranoid: but I agree that the Dominican Republic island support many of the beautyfullest (sp?) women in the entire world. (Genetic gift to all of you..!)
Sorry for those who think (jump on) the feminist way (about these curious beauty contests) but a Woman is a Woman. Yippee !! Let's Go DR !

Holacanada 18 days, 4 hours, 14 minutes and 7 seconds ahead to POP

Sep 19, 2005
She a beauty contestant, not a politician. What do you want from this young lady? Shes' already improved my life just by looking at her!!!! You want more than that?

not a huge task given the amble room for improvement... ha ha ha

joke ..joke...me make joke.....

ok maybe some of the women put me up to it. ha ha ha

really I feel the same way...have your politics all you want.. have all your civil rallies for what ever cause you want

the beauty contest has nothing to do with that!!

let the girls try to be beautiful and live a dream that many girls have ....

everything cant be tied back to all the worlds misery!!!!!!!!!!!

bob

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If any of you are a little confused to what is allowed and what's not on the board, send me a PM and I will explain. DO NOT post your comments or thoughts here, they will just get deleted.

Next....

They all look good! Glad to see the Dominican Republic name in the spotlight ;)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
not a huge task given the amble room for improvement... ha ha ha

joke ..joke...me make joke.....

ok maybe some of the women put me up to it. ha ha ha

bob

Bob, I'm shocked. You're being sent on missions by the enemy to infiltrate and demoralize our side? :cheeky:

I'm going to have to send AZB a pm to tell him we've lost another one...:surprised

I already know what you punishment is going to be-

"No more Santiago for you!!! Come back in one year!!!"(This is a reference to the Soup Nazi from the Seinfeld show, for those of you who lack a sense of humor)