anyone flown from punta cana to puerto plata

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
i will be booking a flight from punta cana to puerto plata through RegularFlight Home (its 149.00 plus 16% taxes)

has anyone booked with this company before? was it reliable to book before getting to the DR? any personal experience on this is much appreciated.

thanks.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
also, do they provide you with shuttle transportation from the airport to your hotel?
im travelling alone, looking for a safe way to get from airport to hotel and vice versa.

A

apostropheman

i flew with them, from puerto plata to punta cana, almost 2 years ago.

apparently you can now book
reservations via email
at:
mail@takeoffweb.com with the subject;
booking request

but you have to pay in advance.
How to Book

"
We accept bookings per e-mail but we need payment in advance. We accept Visa or Master Card and it is for us enough when you send us the Credit Card Number and the expiration date. You should then specify if you want us to charge your Credit Card or if you only want us to stay with your card as a guarantee and want to pay in cash (please bring the exact amount) before check in."

i don't think you could make a reservation at that time i flew but i got there early and had no issues. they were on time, to the minute, and very professional. there was no English spoken and cash only. looks like things are improving even more.

i'd use them again.
i will be booking a flight from punta cana to puerto plata through RegularFlight Home (its 149.00 plus 16% taxes)

has anyone booked with this company before? was it reliable to book before getting to the DR? any personal experience on this is much appreciated.

thanks.
they do also offer shuttle service
Shuttle Service
also, do they provide you with shuttle transportation from the airport to your hotel?
im travelling alone, looking for a safe way to get from airport to hotel and vice versa.
looks like a great deal all around, to me :)