Luminol

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Does anyone know where I can contact someone to do a luminol trace? Please pm me with info.
Thank you

blueyegal

Nov 2, 2007
You have a bomb in your house?

LOL! I think it's for finding traces of blood that have been cleaned up. Maybe s/he killed someone and wants to make sure they got rid of all the blood.

OP, just remember, when they turn that special light on and they see luminol in places they didn't spray they'll be asking you questions :paranoid:

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
LOL! I think it's for finding traces of blood that have been cleaned up. Maybe s/he killed someone and wants to make sure they got rid of all the blood.

OP, just remember, when they turn that special light on and they see luminol in places they didn't spray they'll be asking you questions :paranoid:
One way or another, be it the type for detecting bombs or blood, this could get interesting.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
you need a CSI (crimie scene investigator) ? are you cleaning up a crime scene ? :ermm:
check out the bomb squads/military or forensic scientists or coroners....

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
while i am not at liberty to say, it is a crime scene that a person wants to investigate, and thats the reason for the trace.....other than that, please keep the comments specific to the question.
thank you

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Easy answer

Does anyone know where I can contact someone to do a luminol trace? Please pm me with info.
Thank you

Out of interest I did a google search-in a half minute all the information is right in front of you.
(even how you can make it and the equipment to read the test)

john

Sorry--just noticed you want SOMEONE to do it. Disregard my post

Last edited: