AZB'doo where R U

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Dejame ver.....

Ok, I give up. What is it that you want me to do?
AZB
I believe the OP wants to have fun and wants you to make him/her understand, IN YOUR UNIQUE WAY, some of the posts here.

Meaning: To tell it like it is, without sugar-coating NOTHING!.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
most thread on DR1 are boring at the moment, many have beeen reduced to chit chat type forums. What I needed to say on DR1, I have said it 3 thousand times already. It so seems that I am assured each time that not all of us live or talk about the same island as I call dominican republic. We all find our own place in this island and surround ourselves with the people we feel comfortable with. As long as we are all happy to some degree, I guess we have come close to living in our Utopia.
Now let me sit back and day dream about my next trip to colombia.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
hahahaha, Oh colombia, here I come.
I am still scouting the country and haven't put down my finger yet as to where I feel at home there. Its a huge country and very diverse, differs from region to region. Once I figure the whole place out, I would be willing to take a small group of cool infidels guys with me. Colombia will blow your minds away, probably the best kept secret in south america. The problem is, I have so much planned for bogota alone that I wouldn't have time to venture into other places. My target city is cali. lets see if I can take time out to go there for a couple of days.
AZB
P.s. If robert gives me the permission, I would be willing to post a picture to give you guys some ideas of what i am talking about. The picture is taken in a private pool in cartagena.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Maybe cartagena city is beautiful but the beach is nothing to brag about. Its black water and black sand. I have seen better beach in NY.
Bucaramanga is a nice city, gives me the feel of santiago on a large scale. I could find myself moving there in near future. but something tells me, i must see cali first before I make up my mind on colombia.
The people there are very educated, the women are far more elegant than the dominicanas. their education level far surpasses the dominicans university level at best. The culture is diverse so is the food. I do not think colombia is any more dangerous than any other south american country. I felt safe there and never felt threatened in my last trip traveling all over parts of the country in bus, even at night.
If any of you guys are seeking your 1/2 orange and are unable to find the quality you desire in DR, then head over to colombia. I can assure you, not a single one of you will be disappointed in your quest for soul mates there.
AZB

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
True

I actually came back from Costa Rica. I met many women but one that did stand out and I can't stop thinking about is Colombian.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
bronxboyatheart, one day you will come to santiago and we will have a chat. I have so much to tell you. I am sure you will find it very entertaining to hear about my adventures in south america.
AZB

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
bronxboyatheart, one day you will come to santiago and we will have a chat. I have so much to tell you. I am sure you will find it very entertaining to hear about my adventures in south america.
AZB

sounds good.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Gold

Default True
I actually came back from Costa Rica. I met many women but one that did stand out and I can't stop thinking about is Colombian.

My question has nothing to do with the topic at hand....but can someone explain to me how bronxboyatheart has posted 10,006 times????????. Last I heard that was Rocky's territory.:cheeky:

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
My question has nothing to do with the topic at hand....but can someone explain to me how bronxboyatheart has posted 10,006 times????????. Last I heard that was Rocky's territory.:cheeky:
And the guy joined in mid-summer!

Is there a prize for that? Certainly must be a new Guinness record or something.

-NALs

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

Yes, just go read the following thread....

bronxboyatheart try it and see, I set your post count to 9,999 :)

Nals, I thought you would have known......
And the guy joined in mid-summer!

Is there a prize for that? Certainly must be a new Guinness record or something.

-NALs

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Robert

I actually sent Robert a pm to switch me back to the count I had before which was in the high 200's.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
My understanding of Colombia and its environs more or less stands at knowing that Cali might have the world patent on hot female booty, and one of my co-workers is from there so I know there's a pinch of truth in that statement. Rio de Janeiro is probably more dangerous than Colombia anyhow, at least you don't have to duck because of stray bullets flying into your condo from a favela!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Rio de Janeiro is probably more dangerous than Colombia anyhow, at least you don't have to duck because of stray bullets flying into your condo from a favela!
I just don't know why people and bent over in believing that colombia is the most dangerous country in the world? I have never felt in danger in colombia nor I saw any FARC in traveling by bus all over the country or saw anyone even talking in an aggressive tone to anyone. On the contrary the folks there are very polite and hospitable.
Now if you want crime and murder in colombia, I am sure you can find it like you would in any other country.

Now let me say something about dominican republic which is so famous for its beaches and people with hospitable /peaceful attitude.
In this new year's eve many folks in barrios will be shooting real bullets in the air. where do the bullets fall? Who cares. They do it in barrios in Puerto plata, santiago and all over this country. You will be shocked to see how many people carry gun here and fire in the air liberally. I have fired guns in air, but pointing towards mountain. Dominicans fire guns anywhere and I have seen this with my own eyes more than 10 times.
So please, look inside your own country before you point fingers at others.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Dices la verdad!!!.

Now let me say something about dominican republic which is so famous for its beaches and people with hospitable /peaceful attitude.
In this new year's eve many folks in barrios will be shooting real bullets in the air. where do the bullets fall? Who cares. They do it in barrios in Puerto plata, santiago and all over this country. You will be shocked to see how many people carry gun here and fire in the air liberally. I have fired guns in air, but pointing towards mountain. Dominicans fire guns anywhere and I have seen this with my own eyes more than 10 times.
So please, look inside your own country before you point fingers at others.
AZB
This is so darn true it's not even funny!!.

MANY in the DR have been doing this for as long as I can remember!.

To this day, there are families in the DR that do NOT let their kids go out at night if they know their barrio's "gun carrying neigbor" was drinking....They are afraid he will start shooting UP and ALLLLL over the place.

I only lived in the DR the first 12 years of my life and I still remember a moron police officer who lived a few blocks away, getting drunk all the time and "shooting the sky" ( he brought his barrio attitude with him ).....My father and the coronel from across the street put a stop to it real fast!!.

I guess they think they are tough when they do that!.