Buying a Quad in LT

pixelsketch

Mar 1, 2007
Can anyone tell me what a fair price is for a 250 QGINQI ATV QUAD? I've been debating buying the Chinese quad, or a used Yamaha and have decided that at least there is a 3 month warranty on the Chinese one so we'll go that route.

I am tired of having to fight to get a fair price though. I'm not looking for a steal, just a reasonable fair price. Does anyone know what I should expect to pay? At dominguez they told me $4000 US, and that they could go down to $3800 US, but I am sure thats the rubio price, from what I can find o the net for pricing.

thanks for any help...

thurston

Apr 21, 2007
Hi Pixelsketch, not sure about the Chinese make, but you should buy brand new
less trouble.

Dominguez & Namoi are good people we have purchased from them a number of times,
however you should go to Santo Domingo or Santiago (less demand better price).

Be lucky.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Can anyone tell me what a fair price is for a 250 QGINQI ATV QUAD? I've been debating buying the Chinese quad, or a used Yamaha and have decided that at least there is a 3 month warranty on the Chinese one so we'll go that route.

I am tired of having to fight to get a fair price though. I'm not looking for a steal, just a reasonable fair price. Does anyone know what I should expect to pay? At dominguez they told me $4000 US, and that they could go down to $3800 US, but I am sure thats the rubio price, from what I can find o the net for pricing.

thanks for any help...

Unless you run a scrapyard pass the deal on the Chinese soon to be junk...

pixelsketch

Mar 1, 2007
Thanks everyone. Decided to avoid the knockoff quad. Now issue # 2. If a person wants to make a large purchase? How do you go about getting the money? The dealers don't take Credit cards, the bank won't give you that much cash. What other options are there?

pixelsketch

Mar 1, 2007
I tried Scotiabank in LT and he wouldn't do it for me. I tried a cash advance on my MC and he said, the only way was for me to go to the ATM and get out $10,000 a day until I had the total amount : ) I dont think so.