Celebrating Anniversary

baileyboy

Jun 27, 2004
Hi Everyone-

I wanted to poll some of the people who have married a Dominicano/a, and had them move to your country...how they recognized and celebrated their anniversaries of coming to the new country...

My husband's anniversary for arriving in Cda will be on Dec 8th...and we talk about how fast a year has gone by, and how coming to Cda has changed our live as well as his family back int he DR, and everything he has learned.

But I wanted to do something special for him, and was looking for some suggestions.

Thanks, Lisa

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Make Him A Big Pot Of "Sancocho"!!

Don't forget the "Tostones"!!! Get a bottle of "Brugal"! And then take him to bed for a "Noche Inovidable"!!!!
Sound like a plan????;););););)
Cris Colon

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
But I wanted to do something special for him, and was looking for some suggestions.

Thanks, Lisa
Probably a little late at this point, but a surprise "Long Weekend Trip" to the DR would be nice. You, him and his family would most likely be very happy with that.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
baileyboy ....that is very sweet of you...congratulations....God Bless your family..

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
How about having a 'Dominican night' party at your home. You can invite friends, make typical Dominican dishes, play some Dominican music, etc...