Juan Dolio / Villas Del Mar Construction Updates

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
There are many projects under construction right now everywhere in DR ... Cabarete , Samana , Punta Cana etc. In this thread I would like to post and hear from others the updates on any project in Juan Dolio / Villas Del Mar areas Juan Dolio - Dominican Republic (DR1) . I think it will be appropriate to have such thread in Real Estate Forum instead of Travel South Coast Forum. It would be great if all follow up posts will be related directly to the category in the thread title . So please do not post anything Off Topic in this tread ... there are very interesting forums on DR1 on different subjects like : http://www.dr1.com/forums/travel/ , http://www.dr1.com/forums/environment/, http://www.dr1.com/forums/weather-beyond/ and http://www.dr1.com/forums/clown-bin/ :laugh: ... And please do not try to spam your own business , I am sure such posts will automatically removed by the moderator :dead:. If you need some info please contact Dominican Republic Real Estate Listings & Information by DR1 .

DrChrisHE

On Probation!
Jul 23, 2006
Thank you for starting a new thread (I agree it is more appropriate.) My offer still stands to give ANYONE a tour of Juan Dolio's public health situation. PM me if you are interested. I have a couple so far and will see how many I get to group them if possible.

GeeDee

Oct 27, 2007
Steve,
I think the problem with Juan Dolio is that brokers are overpricing everything there compared to parts of the island. I mean seriously, $42,000 for a month in costa del sol?
**OWN 1 FLOATING MONTH PER YEAR, LUXURY 2 BED BEACHFRONT PENTHOUSE!!*

What does Juan Dolio have to offer compared to the other areas? Are you paying more because of the close proximity to the capital? I am being very sincere and not being sarcastic. I would like to know. Ive been following the prices for sometime now and in my honest opinion you are getting more for your money and in some cases a better beach in other areas. Punta Cana for example.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Steve,
I think the problem with Juan Dolio is that brokers are overpricing everything there compared to parts of the island. I mean seriously, $42,000 for a month in costa del sol?
**OWN 1 FLOATING MONTH PER YEAR, LUXURY 2 BED BEACHFRONT PENTHOUSE!!*....

Agree with you about overpricing in some cases .... About this one particular is a resale in a fractional form ( This is a fractional ownership. Each share holder will own 4 floating weeks per year. Two weeks in the Summer Season and Two weeks during the Winter Season. May purchase additional shares, Multiple share price is $38,000 Each! Weeks may be rented and handled through Costa del Sol Rental Department. Guest Membership for Golf included for Metro Country Club Usage: Annual , Week: Float , Unit: 624 ,Bedrooms: 2 , Occupancy: 6, Type of Ownership: Deed ,Unit Type: Timeshare Condo ,
Asking Price: $42,000.00 ,Season: Any )
Someone bought a unit #624 and sale it how they feel right :cheeky:

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Remember the other thread

... About prices ... Check out all the options ...there are 2/3 Bdr. for less then US$200,000 in the area . Remember nobody is selling in this forum . You have to make your own researches , and if you need a help contact the DR1 Real Estate Team http://dr1.com/realestate/index.shtml . In this thread I put only Updates on Juan Dolio with articles and photos , personal opinions and nothing else ...

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
What does Juan Dolio have to offer compared to the other areas? Are you paying more because of the close proximity to the capital? I am being very sincere and not being sarcastic. I would like to know....

Probably some future mega projects that are coming from both sides of Juan Dolio will make it even more expensive ... Elliptic City: Independent Financial Center of the Americas in Guayacanes Independent Financial Centre of the Americas and Costa Blanca by Metro ( area between Juan Dolio and San Pedro , Marota Beach )

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
List of the future Towers by Metro

Torre Santa Lucia By Metro
Torre Michelangello By Metro
Torre Santa Maria By Metro
Torre Milano By Metro
Torre Parma By Metro
Torre Lugano By Metro
Torre Moderna By Metro
Torre Cipriani By Metro
Torre Cuomo By Metro
Torre Astor By Metro
Torre Astono By Metro
Torre Murano By Metro
Torre Florencia By Metro
Torre Viareggio By Metro
Torre Zoagli By Metro
Torre Galileo By Metro
Torre Pisa By Metro

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Elliptic City: Independent Financial Center of the Americas

Switzerland :
http://iatwm.com/200609/ArchitectureBiennaleVenice/Tschumi.jpg
Elliptic City: Independent Financial Centre of the Americas.

French Architect Bernard Tschumi is responsible for Switzerland's entry at the Biennale. His proposal, Elliptic City: Independent Financial Center of the Americas, explores the real and mythical qualities of a project for a large island in the Caribbean where nature and finance merge in an unexpected manner. It is a flexible design of buildings and gardens ready to accommodate a range of activities, from a business center to a hotel, an ocean club, and shopping areas, among others. The exhibition shows unusual interactions between local ecological strategies and global banking plans on a world scale. An array of bright images, a large model, and a music video display accessible to a large audience argue for the simultaneously local and global dimension of architecture today ...IATWM September 2006: Architecture BIennale Venice, ...juan dolio - Google Maps

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Some IFCA Renders. Very unusual futuristic design.

Elliptic City: Independent Financial Centre of the Americas.
French Architect Bernard Tschumi is responsible for Switzerland's entry at the Biennale. His proposal, Elliptic City: Independent Financial Center of the Americas, explores the real and mythical qualities of a project for a large island in the Caribbean where nature and finance merge in an unexpected manner. It is a flexible design of buildings and gardens ready to accommodate a range of activities, from a business center to a hotel, an ocean club, and shopping areas, among others. The exhibition shows unusual interactions between local ecological strategies and global banking plans on a world scale. An array of bright images, a large model, and a music video display accessible to a large audience argue for the simultaneously local and global dimension of architecture today ...

, ,