My ironic life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss November

Oct 5, 2007
from-paradise.blogspot.com
isnt life a funny thing...?
when i was a little girl, my mother woul always tell me...the only poeple you can really trust wth all your heart is your family..because we only want whats best for you.
I wouldn't really take it in consideration, until i grew older and saw the things around me unwrap themselves...
At this moment right now..as we speak, i think i have never experienced such a feeling of despair..betrayal..and just lonliness...though i am surrounded by so many friends, ive never felt so alone in the world. Today is the day i realised that in fact..not a single soul is to be trusted in this world...
When you think your best friend of 15 years will be by your side forver..or a friend you met over 7 months...won't lie to you...you'r in for a surprise. And im pretty sure some of you already knew that, from experience.

So if no one is to be trusted...and only your family..and your far away from your family..? Then who IS to be trusted then...where do you go?
This has nothing to do with anything..justsomhitng that happened last night

But id like to say one thing...
im leaving this dr1 blog, because as some ofyo may said, that i do not listen to the great dvice that you guys give me..and that im pretty much screwed on my way to the d.r
So if anyhting were to happen before i can come back to this blog id like to ay
Thank you or the avices tat were given with heart. And im sorry that i used attitude in these threads.. but what can you so, wheneveryone attacks you in one shot..all in all id like to say thank you to the advices given, and to the ones who cared..
have a great life evryone :) and i wish everyone only the best
Till one day...

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Good Luck Afar

...somhitng that happened last night...
Well, I do hope it's nothing that can't be helped.
If it's to do with good friends, experience shows that they are few, very few.
True and lasting friendship is a very precious thing and thus cannot be found easily.
As a personal advice, I'd like to add that to seek such valuable virtues is even harder in far away countries...

Janin

P.S.:
Why not get Skype or the Yahoo-messenger and talk about
the things troubling you?

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
I also sent you a pm, I'm waiting for your reply.

And remember, nothing in life is permanent, we control our own destinies.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Miss N,

We all get attacked on here at some time or another, by the same nasty people, you shouldnt take it as a personal affront on yourself. It is just something wrong inisde those people that they have the need to attack especially on the net, it doesnt mean you are at fault. Just learn to ignore and dont react to them, you are fuelling their desire to start an argument and continue the insults when you respond to them

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Para ti y otros.....

This has nothing to do with anything..justsomhitng that happened last night
This is NOT only for you, but also for WHOMEVER is in your position.

1- The ONLY person you should trust 100% is YOURSELF,
2- The ONLY person you should love more than yourself is YOURSELF,
3- The ONLY person who WILL defend you 100% is YOU,
4- The ONLY person who WILL have your back 100% is YOU,
5- The ONLY person who WILL hurt, 100%, when you hurt is YOU,
6- The ONLY person you CAN count on 100% is YOU,
7- The ONLY person who CAN make you happy ALL the time is YOU,
8- The ONLY person who WILL NEVER betray you is YOURSELF,
9- The ONLY person with your best interest at heart is YOU,............

ONLY when you realize ALL of the above will you learn how to deal with EVERYTHING!!.

ONLY when you realize ALL of the above will you see for yourself that NOTHING, or ANYTHING, or ANYBODY else matters.

ONLY when you realize ALL of the above will you see that ANYTHING life throws your way CAN be dealt with VEEEERY easily!.

(Btw, I do realize that there are SOME mothers that ARE "that person" I mentioned above).

Ummmm, I wonder why I do NOT give "things" so much importance....At least those things that are NOT under my control!. ?.

Last edited:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
A lot of us are like mothers who only have your best

interests at heart!
We've been there, done that , seen it, heard it, learned from it and react like a mother with a wayward child when we see someone disregarding good advise, given by knowledgeable, caring people because in their very short lifespan and experience they 'think' they know better.

Go back and read miguels' last post........he's 100% correct!!!

However, if you take the time to truly listen to and ponder the advice given by others and do 'due diligence' (which means looking at how many posts they have and looking up some of their past posts to discern who they are and what they know), you WILL learn a lot that will help YOU adjust and thrive in ANY environment.

Friends can be a the worst enemies you have and enemies CAN become friends......;)

It all depends on YOU! You are the only one who can CHOOSE how you will react/respond/learn.:glasses:

Good luck! and may you mature with the wisdom to know who REALLY does genuinely wish to 'enlighten' and help you when you need help.

Some of us really do try to assist those who are less knowledgeable than us!

Sep 19, 2005
miss November.....if you are young...and i think you are, but I dont remember reading it.

you are no different than many young adults...or any of us for that matter ...WHEN WE WERE YOUNG.

so many times you THINK you got it all figured out...you think for sure its a slam dunk...

but it isnt like you thought....

what a dissapointment..to be let down by none other than YOURSELF..( and ourselves when we were there)

it is life and it is growing up and growing smarter.

do you think you are born with all your smarts?...no it is a life's passage.

you will do well to store info you are given on this passage of yours...even if you dont act on it right away.

the people that give the best directions are usually those who have been there before!!

as for being let down....you dont know everyone in the world so dont put all the people you have never met on that short list of people you have met....

good luck

bad bob

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
i wish you nothing but the best ms november. i, too, arrived in punta cana rather depressed and disoriented and the wonderful people i met while there reconfirmed my love for life and respect for others. arrived at the airport and had no car, spoke no spanish, had no idea how to get to santo domingo(where we were staying) and the people i met took such good care of me and all steered me on the path to a happy vacation. i jokingly said that all one must do is show up on the island a lost visiter but with a good, happy attitude and a deep respect for others and all the details will take care of themselves. when you least expect it, and sometimes need it the most, the devine will place someone in your path, just be ready with open mind and heart to recieve the blessings you so deserve... peace, ben jammin

sylindr

Nov 29, 2007
I hope you are not leaving for the dr to hide from unpleasant circumstances at home. that will never solve any problems. you sound very lost and alone, probably should try to talk to one of these generous people willing to listen to you.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
This girl is FREAKING OUT....and needs some TLC. Can a DR1 member/s meet up with her and comfort her. Preferably female, as not to take advantage of her inexperience with life.;)

I am freaking out....no..for real im am completely FREAKING the hell out...So we got our christmas tree last night and i decorated it with my mom... and it made me think that i am leaving next week...and i do not know if I can do this...I really don't know if I can handle this leaving for 6 months thing...

From Paradise With Love....Or Hate

canadiangirl858

Oct 17, 2006
Miss November
I too was let down by someone who lied to me and I trusted that person completely.
But through my journey of healing I have met wonderful people who have helped me
through my troubling times. They have restored my faith and trust in people.
Listen to advice and take it with maturity and store it because as life goes on there will be many times you will need to use it. I wish the best for you.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
This is from Miss November's blog. Never seen her before, but judging from this pic looks like it may be her and not mom. What do you think.

MY MOM DECORATING THE TREE
7wf2rh1.jpg

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
This is NOT only for you, but also for WHOMEVER is in your position.

1- The ONLY person you should trust 100% is YOURSELF,
2- The ONLY person you should love more than yourself is YOURSELF,
3- The ONLY person who WILL defend you 100% is YOU,
4- The ONLY person who WILL have your back 100% is YOU,
5- The ONLY person who WILL hurt, 100%, when you hurt is YOU,
6- The ONLY person you CAN count on 100% is YOU,
7- The ONLY person who CAN make you happy ALL the time is YOU,
8- The ONLY person who WILL NEVER betray you is YOURSELF,
9- The ONLY person with your best interest at heart is YOU,............

ONLY when you realize ALL of the above will you learn how to deal with EVERYTHING!!.

ONLY when you realize ALL of the above will you see for yourself that NOTHING, or ANYTHING, or ANYBODY else matters.

ONLY when you realize ALL of the above will you see that ANYTHING life throws your way CAN be dealt with VEEEERY easily!.

(Btw, I do realize that there are SOME mothers that ARE "that person" I mentioned above).

Ummmm, I wonder why I do NOT give "things" so much importance....At least those things that are NOT under my control!. ?.

Thank you,

How true, how perfectly said.... a lesson we all need to carry with us through our own lives.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Miss November has not left Canada. She has just lost her 'job' in the DR, or something else went wrong.

Miss November, stick around home for another year or two, plan well and then go on your adventure.

Let's not mess with her and try and find her pictures on her blog, or her mom's pictures or things like that. It is not cool!

N

naturelover

i cant quite believe what im reading here............how two faced can some people be

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
What in the world is going on here? Could the OP be any more vague?

Is this all it takes for the Dr. Phils of DR1 to bust out their life-affirming cockamamie drivel?

How about this person telling us what is REALLY going on?

Some of you have been reading way too much Deepak Chopra. I love these little nuggets of wisdom, these all-time classic cliches-here are some real gems from this thread-

"True and lasting friendship is a very precious thing and thus cannot be found easily."

"And remember, nothing in life is permanent, we control our own destinies."

"Friends can be a the worst enemies you have and enemies CAN become friends......"

"when you least expect it, and sometimes need it the most, the divine will place someone in your path, just be ready with open mind and heart to receive the blessings you so deserve..."

Oh, my goodness...thanks a lot though-I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while!!!!!

Almost made me spill my life-affirming crystals into my chamomile tea while trying to light my incense.

Berzin the Terrible...still laughing!!!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
I HATE CLICHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

N

naturelover

one or two of you who suggested that you should contact her employers and let them see her dr1 posts ..that sort of thing....i wont name names but some of you should be ashamed

Status
Not open for further replies.