Club Residencial

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadian cowboy

Dec 13, 2007
Wondering if there are any reviews ... anyone stay here? how does it compare to New Garden .... and other suggestions ....

CC

ILLINIFAN

Aug 23, 2007
I stayed there at the end of November. They upgraded me to a superior apt. (one facing into the courtyard rather than the street) and I was very pleased with it. It looked to be recently updated?????? Very clean, kitchen was furnished with all the necessary utensils and had a small CD player. I would stay again and probably will in the near future.

canadian cowboy

Dec 13, 2007
How Far is it from everything Beach Nitelife are they walkable or am i taxi.... maybe a rental car would be good in sousa?

ILLINIFAN

Aug 23, 2007
That sounds like the rate for a superior room in high season. It is not the cheapest option by any means but IMHO worth it. It was close enough to walk to everything (I actually enjoyed the strolls) or you can jump on a MC for a quick 30 second thrill.

canadian cowboy

Dec 13, 2007
My issue is no rate discount on long term stays so two weeks is 1232
compared to 575 at the palms or 550 at rockys or 500 at new garden .... my question is is it twice as nice ....

CC

Manigault

Dec 26, 2006
The place is way overpriced and the management is a bit rude.

Do you travel to third world countries to be given a list of rules of what you can and can not do with your guests..especially while overpaying??

Look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.