what was the best gift you gave?

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
At this time of year when we contemplate on gifting our friends and family, it's nice to think about how our good deeds may have had a positive impact on other's lives.

So my question for the DR1'ers is what are the best gifts you feel you have given to people in the Dominican Republic?

For me, I brought clothing, books, and school supplies, but the BEST gift was probably the advice I gave individuals with babies and young children. I explained how infants brain cells develop and gave examples of how parents can help in enabling stronger development. I feel that many of the people I spoke with were earnestly interested and took my advice to heart.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
At this time of year when we contemplate on gifting our friends and family, it's nice to think about how our good deeds may have had a positive impact on other's lives.

So my question for the DR1'ers is what are the best gifts you feel you have given to people in the Dominican Republic?

For me, I brought clothing, books, and school supplies, but the BEST gift was probably the advice I gave individuals with babies and young children. I explained how infants brain cells develop and gave examples of how parents can help in enabling stronger development. I feel that many of the people I spoke with were earnestly interested and took my advice to heart.
I do believe that most generous people would be too humble to play this game.

dr_qt

Jun 7, 2007
I do believe that most generous people would be too humble to play this game.

Not a game dear Rocky, I'm just wanting to spread and hear some christmas spirit.

Sometimes remembering what I di in the past, motivates me in future endeavours.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Not a game dear Rocky, I'm just wanting to spread and hear some christmas spirit.

Sometimes remembering what I di in the past, motivates me in future endeavours.
It was a manner of speech.
I realize you're not playing a game, but decent generous people are generally not the boasting kind.
The guy who just gave $5k US to pay for a Dominican kid's operation, isn't coming on here to brag about it.
You know what I mean.