Chancletera??? LOL

N

Natasha

JC,

How did I miss this! The things you post at times are just too much. I had never heard of this word and I don't think we use it, or do we? I can't help but chuckle...anyway, one thing I have learned to do here in the great US of A is to relax a bit (emphasis on a bit) - I mean I don't need to touch up my pedicure just to go grocery shopping LOL :) Still, you will never see me in sweat pants outdoors ;-) I do admire American women for choosing comfort and practicality over "cuteness" as when you see them dashing home in their sneakers after work.

But I know what you mean about some of us being overly fussy :) My husband sits on our bed just to watch in *awe* all the rituals that take place in order to get "ready" LOL! "War and Peace", oh boy, oh boy ;-)

Saludos,
Natasha

C

CES

Re: Chancletera??? LOL (Natasha :)

> > > "I had never heard of this word ("Chancletera" :) and I don't think we use it, or do we? I can't help but . . . "

iHOLA! Natasha,

Una Compatriota sez' . . . in the context of her family "chancleterea" means a mother that conceives only daughters, CGS is "Una Chancletera". . .

Warmest Regards,

CES

N

Natasha

Re: Chancletera??? LOL (CES:)

My mom would be one too LOL, LOL, LOL!

Warm regards,
Natasha