American Eagle flies to Samana

viicmel

Dec 16, 2007
For those interested American Eagle started to fly from San Juan, Puerto Rico to El Catey-Juan Bosch International Airport in Samana on December 13, 2007. I was a member of the crew who inaugurated the service from San Juan. Needless to say the reception was astounding and the terminal reflects the warmth and artistry of the Dominican people. Hope everyone enjoys staying in that beautiful part of the Dominican Republic. Fly from the states to San Juan and then connect to Samana daily.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
thanks for the info but this has been put out a few months ago including flight numbers and times. i hope to go to Samana next year....

again thanks for the update !!

For those interested American Eagle started to fly from San Juan, Puerto Rico to El Catey-Juan Bosch International Airport in Samana on December 13, 2007. I was a member of the crew who inaugurated the service from San Juan. Needless to say the reception was astounding and the terminal reflects the warmth and artistry of the Dominican people. Hope everyone enjoys staying in that beautiful part of the Dominican Republic. Fly from the states to San Juan and then connect to Samana daily.

might have to fly into samana this weekend can anyone tell me where to get the bus to puerto plata?