Taxi Fares POP-Cabarete

M

Maria

Does anybody know how much it is to take a cab from Puerto Plata airport to Cabarete? Are there fixed prices or are they negotiable? Thanks for any information!

N

nilo

pay no more then 200pesos from puertoplata tu bonao a paid 1000pesos .bonao tu santo domingo 600pesos .a have been in bonao for two monds last time in april mai . soy noruego

A

Alisia

Hello Maria,
I only know the price to Sosua (150), but the prices are fix, you can find all prices at the airport.
Alisia

A

A Gringo

Re: Taxi Fares POP-Cabarete( Cheapy Cheapy )

The fares are not fixed, they will charge you with what ever they think you might pay!
Offer 200 and stick to that...

If you want to go cheapy- cheapy...You can take the local bus just outside the Airport and it will cost you 10 pesos a little more if you have lots of bags...

Good luck

A

Alisia

Re: Taxi Fares POP-Cabarete( Cheapy Cheapy )

Thats why you must be called a Gringo ;-)))
They are fix and if you pay more than you have to pay...
your fault....
Alisia

S

Susan

250RD or 16 US

I was there 2 weeks ago and the fixed price is $250. It's posted by the taxi stand. With my bags in tow, I walk directly to the stand and ask them for one as opposed to following someone as soon as you come out the door. It's so damn hectic and I hate when people try to grab my bags. Before you know it your bags are all over the place and you're handing out dollar bills like it's XMas. Also note that the person you tip is not necessarily the cab driver.

A

A Gringo

Alisia... Don't get your nickers in a twist honey!

Unlike you I live here and I can assure you they will take from you whatever they can, Including the baggage handlers who will ask you for a $20 dollar bill

Have a nice day honey and try a Prozac..( Are you related to J. Ceaser?)

R

Roberto

Re: 250RD or 16 US

Alisia
just asking
where are you From Darling?

PEACE:)
Roberto