Job Offer in Cabarete

Hi DR1 community -

My company (Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding S.A.) - a kiteboarding school on the main bay of Cabarete - is now accepting applications for new team members.

We are looking for people who are outgoing, energetic, and who love interacting with people from all over the world.

Spoken English is a must, other languages are a plus! Male/female, nationality, and age are all not an issue - we do want someone who lives close by in Cabarete or Sosua, or who is ready to re-locate.

The main job we are hiring for is full time assistant - helping me in the daily operations of running a busy kite school, spending time with clients, organizing lessons etc.

Also we are hiring IKO certified kiteboarding instructors.

There is unlimited potential for growth in the company for the right person - this could be a fantastic opportunity for you - so please email me your CV and photo:

info@laureleastman.com

Also please check out our company online - Cabarete Kiteboarding School : Laurel Eastman Kiteboarding Cabarete Dominican Republic

Good winds and Happy Holidays!

Laurel and the LEK Team

Additional info re: job with LEK

Hi again everyone!

I also wanted everyone here on DR1 to know that kiteboarding experience or knowledge is NOT required for this job.

We are able to teach you everything you need to know about our awesome sport - and it is not required that you actually do it.

Thank you to everyone who has been in contact already, and we welcome all applications.

Happy Holidays!

Laurel