I need an apartment to rent

newlife

Dec 1, 2007
Me and a friend are coming to Punta Cana January 3 - 17th.
We have already booked our flight, but we need an apartment to rent, we are looking at the tourist area of El Cortecito, Bavaro-Punta Cana.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
wow Newlife,
you are visiting during peak season and still no arrangements for lodging??
hurry up and good luck to find something.
the very most residences in the area do not rent appartments just for 2 weeks, they are longtime rentals requiring several months deposits and some paper work.
the non AI hotels like the Cortecito Inn in El Cortecito will be very crowded, too.
a very good appartment and Villa rental residence right on the beautiful Bavaro Bay Oceanfront is Los Corales, they rent all sizes of appartments and villas, and they do short time rentals.
you can contact them on their website www.los-corales-villas.com
i would highly recommend to make your arrangements before this weekend.
have fun
Mike

amandalynn

Oct 5, 2007
Santa Maria Del Mar Apartments are in cortecito. A two bedroom is about 700/wk. if you are interested please pm and i can give more information from who i rent from each time i go.

Tracy

Jan 23, 2004
Santa Maria Del Mar Apartments are in cortecito. A two bedroom is about 700/wk. if you are interested please pm and i can give more information from who i rent from each time i go.

Can you tell me where it is located???

Thanks,
Tracy

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
I know of some apartments that may be available. However, none are advertised here on DR1. Am I not allowed to give contact info here or by PM anymore? The Punta Cana area is still not represented in the real estate section here but I don't want to violate any DR1 policy. Thanks.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We have no problem with third party endorsements, what we don't like is owners spamming their own properties that do not advertise on DR1.

So... If you know of a good property or rental, feel free to post the details.

Caren M.

Jan 27, 2006
I don't know if anything is available on such short notice. But Bavaretto Ocean Club is a beautiful, furnished condo within walking distance of beach, shopping, el cortecito, etc. Most rentals are long term but short term is done when there is something open. There is a pool and prices are reasonable Call Barney at 809-757-5666. Good luck.

bluenose

Dec 31, 2007
Tracy,

I PM'd you info on Santa Maria Del Mar. I stayed there last year, very nice. They are located up behind the main street of Corticito. It is about a 7 minute walk to the beach. If you know where Ocean Bavaro entrance is off the main road, the street to Santa Maria del Mar is across from this and just a small distance away, about 1-2 mins up the street to apartment complex.