Re: Coconut Water is it good for you?

N

Nobody's Fool

I see your posts are now being made during off-duty hours. What's the matter, did I hit a little close to home?

You know, none of this would be necessary if you had a civil tounge and didn't constantly insult and harrass people on this board. From the replies you've gotten to your insulting posts, I'd say you've probably driven away a number of people who were Dominican Republic friendly, people who genuinely wanted to find out more about the DR, and even MORE important, potential visitors to the island. You are the Dominican Republic's worst enemy and even worse than that, a proclaimed, self-righteous Dominican patriot, that speaks from both sides of his mouth.

As far as your threat to me regarding DOD personell, may I remind you that not only do you fall under civilian law in the State of Florida, but the Uniform Code of Military Justice as well. The armed forces do not take lightly to one of their members who does not exemplify the standards of good citizenship and behavior, either on-duty or off. You have a lot more to lose than I do.

Some of us "Regulars" have admonished your behavior before, both on this board and on the other one. At times in the past, you have shown a willingness to be civil and when you are, your posts are actually enjoyable. However you keep falling back into your insulting ways, only its now getting a little worse each time. You're alienating the very people who have attempted to help you with your problems.

You can choose to reply to this if you wish. For me, it's not worth my time to continue bantering with someone who has a self-inflicted problem, and then lays his bad trip on those around him. Think about it.

R

Ronald Heyne

I agree 100%

As JC?s reply to this post proves, he is only good in offending people when he is running out of arguments.

>>Just so you know, I know the law and I know certain people that are pretty mean and unforgiving when they practice it.<<

We have to be really afraid now.

Enough said. Anybody who wants to know about the quality of JCs posts should search the latest archieves. It speaks for itself.

He will continue with his stuff, but for my side I will ignore him from now on. Luckily Dominican People are not as rude as JC.

Ronald

F

Fore Ronald Heyne

Re: I agree 100%

Ronald wrote

(Luckily Dominican People are not as rude as JC.)

are you talking about does Dominican
that need you fore something ?
ore you are talking about the almost * (millions) that we have
well because i SAW some of you others post
including the (url) that you had post on this message board
where there are A PAGE THAT ARE
wrote in German
telling the tourist that they paid more money then us

it would be nice that you tell them exactly where are this happening
because
when i GO To the super market/gas stations/bars/discos/restaurants/drug stores/Codetel/Tricom/book stores/caribe tour/metro/movies,etc.....

I pay exactly the same prices as every body else

unless that you are talking about the guagua and the general informal souvenir shops

well it seems like that you are from Austria is that rithg?

by the way what hurt you more
on the JC case is it what he write
ore is the case that A Chocolate Dominican have the guts to tell you what he think
this question are fore every one that are against me and JC

Regards
Roberto

R

ROBERT SAUNDERS

Roberto

Roberto, everybody is not against you and JC, many just don't happen to agree with your opinions or your responses. I for one read your reponses with interest, but just because one see's things from a different perpective doesn't mean that person has a " HATE ON " for you or any other dominican. The original information about coconut water was informative, thank you JC. Kfight the good fight Roberto
Peace

E

Eddy

Re: Roberto

I agree with Roberto on this one. Unfortunatly Dominicans DO, in most cases, pay the same price as any Gringo or Tourist. An average Dominican works for US$50.00 to 75.00 per week. I know people back home that make that in an hour. (No hooker jokes please). Business owners and tourists alike should be glad that even in these conditions we can safely walk the streets in the DR without fear of being mugged. I could sign this post as "Happy NOT to be on some other Island".

R

Ronald Heyne

Re: I agree 100%

Roberto,

>>including the (url) that you had post on this message board
where there are A PAGE THAT ARE
wrote in German
telling the tourist that they paid more money then us <<

Sorry Roberto, but there is nothing like that on my homepage. I don?t know where you have seen it but not on <A HREF="http://www.playagrande.de">www.playagrande.de</A>.
It would be something completely different to talk about pricing for tourists and dominicans, if you want to do that it might be better to open a new thread on the subject.

>>(Luckily Dominican People are not as rude as JC.)
are you talking about does Dominican
that need you fore something ? <<

Come on, you want to say dominicans are nice to me only when they expect money and otherwise are as rude as JC? No, one thing I can say for sure is that there is much less aggressiveness amongst people in the DR than e.g. here in Germany (BTW, I am german, not austrian).
Read JC?s reply to my last message ("I agree 0.5%"), is that typical dominican?

JC?s problem is that he is telling everybody what is right or wrong, but when people answer with a different opinion he uses few arguments but many personal attacs.

Why do you think I am "against" you?

Bye

Ronald

R

Roberto

Re: I agree 100%To Ronald

Hi MR.Ronald

Before all could you be so kind to Translate this advice
I had read it 3 time
I am not so sure that I unerstund
what you meen
before I get to cnclusion that could be seem as over reacting

I would like to see if I understund well
I tryd to log on the English Version
it did not work

Peace
Roberto

Magenbeschwerden, meist als Durchfall, k?nnen viele Gr?nde haben. Als erstes wird oft vor dem Gebrauch von Eisw?rfeln gewarnt. In der Dominikanischen Republik werden aber fast ?berall, also auch in den Bars der Einheimischen, Eisw?rfel benutzt, die in einer Fabrik aus sauberem Wasser hergestellt werden. Man erkennt diese meist an der zylindrischen Form mit einem Loch in der Mitte. Durch die h?ufigen Stromausf?lle haben Privatpersonen oft gar nicht die M?glichkeit, Eis herzustellen. Schwierig ist es dort, wo grunds?tzlich kein Strom vorhanden ist, zum Beispiel bei den kleinen Verkaufsst?nden am Strand. Dort wird gelegentlich ein gro?er, aus Leitungswasser selbst hergestellter Eisblock verwendet, von dem nach Bedarf ein paar St?cke abgeschlagen werden. Man kann sich aber leicht danach erkundigen, ob es sich um ?gutes? Eis handelt (Hielo bueno?).

S

Sarah

Ice consumption

Here's a rough translation Roberto. I think in general he is suggesting what type of ice is safe to consume and what is not...but I don't completely follow. If you would, please post the section about Dominicans paying less than tourists. I'd like to see exactly what he says on that subject. Thanks, Sarah

"Stomach-troubles, usually as diarrhea, can have many reasons. One often warns as first of the use of ice. However almost everywhere becomes in the Dominican republic, therefore also in the bars of the native, ice, that is produced in a factory from clean water, uses. One usually recognizes these by the cylindrical form with a hole in the middle. Through the frequent stream-cancellations, private-persons often have the possibility not at all to produce ice. It is difficult there where no stream exists in principle, for example at the small booths at the beach. There becomes on the occasion of a big, from management-water of produced ice-blocks itself, from which is refused a few pieces after demand, uses. One can inquire however easily about it, whether it itself about & #8220; good & #8221; ice deals (Hielo bueno?)."

R

Ronald Heyne

Re: Ice consumption

Sarah,

thank you for doing the translation for me. Yes, it basicaly says, that you can use the ice cubes offered to you, only be careful when ice is taken from large blocks, like it is done on some beaches.

There is no section about Dominicans paying less than tourists, that is what I was trying to tell Roberto.

Bye

Ronald

R

Ronald Heyne

Re: I agree 100%To Ronald

Roberto,

Sarah has been so kind to do a rough translation of the text. If you want, I will do it a little more precise, but from what you can read there you can see that it is only about the quality of ice-cubes, not about Dominicans paying less than tourists.

I translated only the picture-pages of my homepage into english. I am still working on the other things and it would be too much work for me to do everything in two versions already.
Also, the travel-tips I give here are intended to be for possible first-time travellers from Germany.

Bye

Ronald

PS: If I am a racist the whole world is!

N

nikotyn

What are you talking about you goddamn idiot? It has been over two months that I visit this "Informative" board. As a matter of fact If you want, I will you give you my Commanding Officers number so you can lodge a complaint, I have nothing to fear, well maybe I do, idiots like you making false accusations. I'm going to look that up, can we punish maricones that insult military members.

Regards,

nikotyn

R

Roberto

Re: Ice consumption

Hi Sahra
I will send it to you wen I find it
I think I had save it on my Disk

Thanks
Have A nice Week end

Roberto:)