What's with the yellow and green squares

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Maybe dumb as a rock! hehehe

I'll try and sum them up in one line.

"It's a system that allows users to build reputation based on the quality of their posts".

The posted links will give you all the details and do a pretty good job of explaining how it works, ins and outs etc.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
All I can say is Merry Christmas from the guy who is dumber than an entire box of rocks! :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Lo Google

Perhaps I'm as dumb as a post, but I still don't get it!

To get myself up to speed I googled it. More information there than you can use. Everything right in front of you. (Caution don't show the boss all you know when finished)
john

Sep 19, 2005
ok I thought I had a hold of how this worked, but looking at my reputation ...I have another question

the first one is yellow the next one is gray the next 2 are yellow and the last one is gray.

are the gray ones negative??

if not how would you know a negative from a positive if they dont leave a comment and you didnt remember your previous points total?

sorry to keep asking questions.

I am not worried too much about it, I would just like to know I made a post that pod someone.......

bad bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
ok I thought I had a hold of how this worked, but looking at my reputation ...I have another question

the first one is yellow the next one is gray the next 2 are yellow and the last one is gray.

are the gray ones negative??

if not how would you know a negative from a positive if they dont leave a comment and you didnt remember your previous points total?

sorry to keep asking questions.

I am not worried too much about it, I would just like to know I made a post that pod someone.......

bad bob
Have you been affected by that weed thread???
You ain't got no gray ones, and there are only three, all yellow.

Sep 19, 2005
Have you been affected by that weed thread???
You ain't got no gray ones, and there are only three, all yellow.

no when you go to your USER CP... there is a place where your reputation is surmized

that is what I am talking about

each time someone gives reputation..good or bad ..it shows up there...

like u know what I am talking about dude?

funny yesterday i was out hunting ducks on an open lake up here..( most are frozen) and a guy happens to be kayaking around these islands i want to hunt... and i can smell what he is toking!!!!!!!

later i heard they rescused him as he was going in circles out in the middle of the lake.... ha ha h..last parts a joke

bad bob

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
no when you go to your USER CP... there is a place where your reputation is surmized

that is what I am talking about

each time someone gives reputation..good or bad ..it shows up there...

like u know what I am talking about dude?

bad bob
I could have gone 100 years without discovering that.
You got too much time on your hands, Bob.
I think you'd better get your butt back down here quick and get yourself a bit of Tavina (spelling?) lovin'.

Sep 19, 2005
I think you still dont grasp the full context of my question here Marc

but you are correct non the less about me needing to get back down there for some neede battery recharging.....I mean lovin.....

now go find someone who can answer my question...will ya.

bob

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I think you still dont grasp the full context of my question here Marc

bob
Oh yeah, I do understand the question and I really have no idea how it works and what all the colours mean, but my point is that you have to much idle time on your hands, that you even went looking for it.
Besides, you know we all love ya, so what the heck do you care about the squares?
If you ever see a red one pop up, then you might need to do some apologizing, otherwise, all is well in paradise.

Sep 19, 2005
If you ever see a red one pop up, then you might need to do some apologizing, otherwise, all is well in paradise.

Gee I have been trained all these years to worship the red one when it pops up

now i got to start appologizing..????

You trying to trick me????
I'm gonna keep my eye on you buddy....:ninja::ninja:

bad bob

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Gee I have been trained all these years to worship the red one when it pops up

bad bob
happybaby2.gif
happybaby2.gif
happybaby2.gif
happybaby2.gif
happybaby2.gif
happybaby2.gif

Sep 19, 2005
And I thought I was dumb as a box of rocks!

sounds like you are calling someone dumb for one reason or another...

since there is more than one poster involved. And Id want to know if someone was calling me dumb...you want to clarify for us who you are talking about.

I wouldnt want to reply to someone as a friend if they are calling me dumb as a box of rocks.

I wont even try to explain the context of the posting

bad bob

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
sounds like you are calling someone dumb for one reason or another...

since there is more than one poster involved. And Id want to know if someone was calling me dumb...you want to clarify for us who you are talking about.

I wouldnt want to reply to someone as a friend if they are calling me dumb as a box of rocks.

I wont even try to explain the context of the posting

bad bob

A little too much eggnog me thinks...