Plastic Surgery in Dominican Repulic

ovbabies

Apr 16, 2007
Just wanted to know if anyone had any reviews or comments on the following Doctors:

Dr. Jose Luis Lopez Tallaj
Dr. Nelson Rubio Silva.
They are both from Santiago and seem to bee superb. I really would like to undergo surgery but need additional info on these Doctors. Both are American Board certified, however, Lopez Tallaj does not seem to be certified in the DR. Can anyone give me their input?

arethaberry

Jun 4, 2008
i have heard good things about dr nelson rubio, i would like to visit him. did you find any additional info? please respond

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Below is a list I made up of life sites of surgeons and clinics specializing in plastic surgery in the DR.
These are NOT recommendations or endorsements!

When choosing a plastic surgeon, besides personal verified recommendations of actual patients with results YOU like, one should keep in mind that they are doctors and artists. So, check on life results, if possible and/or pictures posted (some I find dreadful!). Also keep in mind that a surgeon who claims to be a "estetic" surgeon in NOT a plastic surgeon... it's not a board certified title.

1-Sociedad Dominicana de Cirujia Plastica
SDQ-CLINICAS-Centro de Cirujia Plastica y Especialidades Santo Domingo (CECIP)
SDQ-CLINICAS-Plasti Center
SDQ-CLINICAS-Vip Lase Clinic
SDQ-Dr. Adolfo SESTO Alvarez Builla
SDQ-Dr. Alejandro H. PIZZOGLIO
SDQ-Dr. Andres NIEVES
SDQ-Dr. Anicelo RODRIGUEZ Delgado
SDQ-Dr. Asmin Abel AQUINO
SDQ-Dr. Hector A. HERRAND
SDQ-Dr. Jose Anibal HUNGRIA
SDQ-Dr. Jos? Lu?s ENCARNACION Bautista
SDQ-Dr. Luis E. GONZALEZ Valdez
SDQ-Dr. Luis HOLGUIN
SDQ-Dr. Luis Lopez TALLAJ
SDQ-Dr. Ramon MORALES Pumarol
SDQ-Dr. Roberto GUERRERO
SDQ-Dr. Ruben CARASCO
SDQ-Dra. Katherine FELIZ Camilo
SDQ-Dra. Yvelise BELLO
STI-Dr. Luis Lopez TALLAJ
STI-Dr. Nelson RUBIO
STI-Dr. Nelson RUBIO-ASAPS

Sorted by 1) location (SDQ for Santo Domingo, STI for Santiago) and 2) by name.

... J-D.

Jan 5, 2006
Dr. Nelson Rubio Silfa does the best breast implants that I've seen. If that's the procedure that you're looking to get done, then I highly recommend him. The pics on his website are an accurate representation of what you can expect.

I've personally seen the results from a few of his patients and they look very natural without any visible scars.

I've also personally seen results from lipo, and they were excellent. I can not personally vouch for any other procedures though, as I've only seen results from the 2 that I mentioned. :)

yomaira

Apr 28, 2008
doctors

i just want to tell you that you have to be carefull is you want to know a plastic surgery here becouse sometimes the doctor works without a licence and thats can be very dangerous, before you go to a doctor, please check very well.

GPV

Jun 5, 2008
L?pez Tallaj is Excellent! I know him personaly never been his patient althoug I know a lot of people who have. Go with him, you'll be more than happy.

Canadian81

Dec 7, 2008
plastic surgery

If I'm looking for the BEST plastic surgeon in the DR who do I go to, and how do I check his/her certifications and their teams certifications? I live in Punta Cana, but if it's for better treatment I don't mind going far... please help!! Thanks

moicheek

Jan 5, 2009
Hi, I'm from Canada and watched a program reg. p.s. in the D.R.
Dr. Roberto Guerrero in Santo Domingo was featured on the show performing all sorts of p.s. His clinic was immaculate and the Dr. was American certified ( if i remember correctly) His patients seemed very excited about their results, I was so impressed I planned to just go and do the surgury and return home...instead we are planning to move there in the future.
M

spring2005

Jan 25, 2009
Excellent Plastic Surgeon In Dominican Republic

I had a procedure done by Dr. Aridio Collado and I am very happy with my results the doctor was friendly, knowledgable and is part of www.sodocipre.com an organization that verifies all of the surgeons credentials. His staff and the hospital were also great. The HOMS in Santiago has the latest techonology which brought me piece of mind and was very comfortable.

Here is the information you need:

Doctor: Dr. Aridio Collado
Hospital: Hospital Metropolitano De Santiago
Address: Autopista Duarte Km 2.8, Suite 505, Santiago, Dominican Republic
Telephone: 829-947-2222 Ext. 8505

spring2005

Jan 25, 2009
Best Surgeon in Dominican Republic!

I am soo happy with the results this surgeon gave me that I have to rave about him. He and his staff were excellent, were friendly and had good bedside manners! I live in NJ and my family just saw the results and as of today I have two aunts and my mother booking flights to see him. I look and feel great. He listened to what I was looking to do and was very knowlegable, answering all of my questions. He has 10 plus years of experience and did his specilization in Brazil. The hospital he works with has the lasted technology and was brand new.

There is hotels at close proximity from the hospital and transportation can be arranged easily. The airport is only a couple of miles about a 10 min ride.

Telephone: 829-947-2222 ext. 8505
Email: dr_collado@hotmail.com

spring2005

Jan 25, 2009
Correction on website

I had a procedure done by Dr. Aridio Collado and I am very happy with my results the doctor was friendly, knowledgable and is part of Portada an organization that verifies all of the surgeons credentials. His staff and the hospital were also great. The HOMS in Santiago has the latest techonology which brought me piece of mind and was very comfortable.

Address: Autopista Duarte Km 2.8, Suite 505, Santiago, Dominican Republic
Telephone: 829-947-2222 Ext. 8505[/QUOTE]

HVGH

May 19, 2007
Dr. Luis Andr?s Cordero is not only one of the BEST plastic surgeons in the Dominican Republic, but has one of the most impressive curriculums you could ever see. A pupil of Ivo Pitangui, a very notorious, famous pioneer in Brazilian plastic surgery.

I personally recommend him. Already went through 2 procedures with him and next year going for a 3rd one. Very professional, confident, straight forward. Everyone I recommended to him (about a dozen people already!) had a very pleasing outcome.

Glitterbox24

May 21, 2009
I love ARIDIO COLLADO... He was recommended to my by 2 doctors who are my cousins and one had her breast done with him. I live int he states and went to santiago to see him. i give him an A++++++++

ARealWoman

Jul 21, 2009
I am having surgery on september 30 and i am looking for a buddy. I will be coming from the states and i am scared. Anyone?;)