Round Robin Schedule 2007-2008

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Aren't they showing ANY of these games on ESPNDeportes anymore?

Shoot...it sucks!!!! I paid extra for the "latino" package...I want to see some more games!!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
looking at the schedule the top 2 teams advance to the series ?? i don't seem to remember this last year....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I believe two teams from DR advance because Puerto Rico is not fielding a team.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There will be a Dominican Champion. Then there will be the #2 team. The host country (DR) is allowed to field two teams in case one of the countries, (PR) cannot field a team.

For us the most important thing is to win the championship....and we are not doing too good. Lost last night!! Otherwise we would be playing in the finals agains Licey tomorrow here in Santiago...

HB

Tony Cabrera

Sep 24, 2002
There will be a Dominican Champion. Then there will be the #2 team. The host country (DR) is allowed to field two teams in case one of the countries, (PR) cannot field a team.

For us the most important thing is to win the championship....and we are not doing too good. Lost last night!! Otherwise we would be playing in the finals agains Licey tomorrow here in Santiago...

HB

Hey, Don Luis, do not panic, we will beat Las Estrella tonight.:bandit:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
good thing Licey is in. i didn't want to see Aguilas lose the Carib series :ermm:..now the DR has a chance to win it :laugh: