Need Help from any local from LA

l3men2

Jan 2, 2008
This is a friend who went to the dr about 13 years ago , we became friends at that time,he married a girl i grew up with and went to school with.She got pregnant and one day he came to the states and never went back to the dr.She have a live and doesn't even know i'm doing this so she is not the reason for my search .The reason is his son now about 12 i promised i would contact his father as he knows we were good friends.

He might not be willing to travel back to the dr if i find him provably due to liabilities or provably he have a life or else but i would just like from him to at least talk to his son on the phone.He didn't even get to meet his son as he flew before she giving birth.

I do have some info on where to find him but i will need the help of a local.I live in the east coast and did some research on the web as well to some phone calls but ended nowhere.

Thanks

l3men2

Jan 2, 2008
Thanks Lambada.That is correct i'm looking for his father not the son.He went to the dr continuously for around 2years usually for 3-4 month stays while working there with a conntract.

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
Just a thought..

He knew she was pregnant and didn?t stick around. He doesn?t sound too interested in being a father... very sad for the boy. It also sounds as though he didn?t value the friendship with you enough to stay in touch. I understand your concerns for the child, however, and I do hope he is not disappointed if the father (I use the term ??father?? loosely, ??sxxxx-donor?? would be more appropriate) is not interested or DOES talk to him and makes promises he has not intentions of keeping.

Good luck to you and God bless you for your good intentions. What about posting this in Dominicans Abroad?

Bellamona

Sep 18, 2007
Dominicans Abroad..

...because I assumed the father was a Dominican living in LA but maybe I missed something....

l3men2

Jan 2, 2008
...because I assumed the father was a Dominican living in LA but maybe I missed something....

No Bellamona the father is an american and at the time he used to live in boston but i know now he appears to be in La.He was a basketball player fresh out of college at the time who wasn't drafted to play pro.those guys that don't go pro usually sign contracts and go to play to different country leagues.He played around 2 or three seasons in the dr.

I was just he's teammate at the time and that was the friendship related to.When he married her he had doubts about the girl because he used to ask me alot of questions about her since she went to highschool with me.Note that at the time she was pregnant he also had another girl pregnant an so as i know he left not one but two kids with no father.He also appears to have other kids in the states as i knew about reason i belive he usually goes low profile and it gets hard to get a good lead.He appears now as said before to be in La runing a record label company with a partner , is what i found on the web.Any help????

cuas

May 29, 2006
I dated a man, got pregnant willingly. I moved out when I was 8 months pregnant. He saw the baby only one time when she was 3 months old. He left DR. Never heard of him. I am in US. My mother owns the same house where we met. If he wishes he can locate his daughter.
My daughter is an architect and doing her master. I know there is link missing but who wants a father like him. I am trying to locate his family, not him, because I want my daughter to meat her half siblings if they want to accept her.
He know what he did. Do you want to confront him? He does not care.
A woman never forget a miscarriage or abortion and you said he saw the baby.

l3men2

Jan 2, 2008
I dated a man, got pregnant willingly. I moved out when I was 8 months pregnant. He saw the baby only one time when she was 3 months old. He left DR. Never heard of him. I am in US. My mother owns the same house where we met. If he wishes he can locate his daughter.
My daughter is an architect and doing her master. I know there is link missing but who wants a father like him. I am trying to locate his family, not him, because I want my daughter to meat her half siblings if they want to accept her.
He know what he did. Do you want to confront him? He does not care.
A woman never forget a miscarriage or abortion and you said he saw the baby.

You got good points there.If he indeed want to meet his son he well enough knows where to find him.But again i`m not trying to make a family reunion , its all about provably getting him to have a five minute phone conversation with his son provably to give him a chance to explain as his son have lots of questions or to share some pics so his son at least see him on pictures.

kirkland1222

Mar 9, 2005
It is probably impossible to find somebody in L.A. even if there are people you know there. The place is huge. The only possibility I see is if you were to hire some sort of Phillip Marlowe or Sam Spade type character

perlanegra

Feb 4, 2005
I think it will work if you were to post his full name. I don't know if the moderators will allow it? Because it seems that people are already going away from the OP's real concern.

I live in LA and could try to help; the only problem is that he isn't a Dominican but an American!

l3men2

Jan 2, 2008
Thank you all the locals for offering their help , i will put all the info i have together and pm you soon...Thanks