does anyone know if Giovanny, the guy who used to play Michael Jackson still
works in playa dorada complex?
if anyone knows hit me back plz

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
Soap

....if anyone knows hit me back plz
I know of somebody who did (or still does) the MJ thing in a Saman? hotel. :tired:

But then, there are many. :lick:
Some have bought themselves antibacterial soap and no longer scratch their pp
(thus less popular in many a gringa's view...).

Janin

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
La mejor....

The best thread title in DR1 history!!.

"Where in hell do....."......Whatever!!.

ajewellmom

Oct 31, 2007
Yep, had one in BP San Juan too. There was also an animation worker there named Giovanni, but he didn't do the MJ thing.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
The original MJ - Giovanny - he is not around anymore, I believe he got married and left the country. The fellow who took his place is not quite as good as the original but not bad. He is around still.

Charlielyn - yes each hotel will have someone who will do MJ - but this is a show that makes the rounds in many hotels near Puerto Plata once every 2 weeks in their rotation.

JeWeLz14

Dec 28, 2007
thnks for replying. the reason im asking is cuz on one of the prev. threads it was mentioned the Giovanny got married, went to England, but that things didnt work out now he was back in Puerto Plata, so i was just wondering if anyone seen him around

wishingiwasthere

Nov 19, 2005
They dont really look like MJ at all - before or after.

I know of one guy who works at Casa Marina in SOsua - he does the rounds in Playa Dorada hotels.

He was still there in August.

Why pray tell do you need to know?

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
He wants a part time job to pay off the loan for the car accident............?

Actually I'm a very talented singer and guitarrist...but I just wanted to know because I was kind of creeped out by the thought of a bunch of after-surgery MJ lookalikes running around resorts.

Feb 7, 2007
With all those MJ?s all around the DR, SVU (as for Special Victims Unit) should pay a visit to the DR....

Status
Not open for further replies.