Whats wrong with Sosua

T

Tom

So many people offering differing "opinions" on what ruined Sosua. Anybody happen to think that Sosua is just fine and it has not been "ruined" by anything.

When I stay in PP, I usually end up driving to Sosua for the night as it is far more active than PP proper.

Tom

T

Tom

Nothing is "wrong" with Sosua

I agree. And I never said anything is "wrong" with Sosua. I visit there often. However, the economic reality is - people have to survive and the all-inclusives are making it more difficult for the small businesses and hotels to survive.

On the other side of the coin, if you are looking for a GREAT all-inclusive, do check out the casa marina. But please venture out to the surrounding area and check it out.

T

Tom

Sosua's demise is greatly exaggerated

Thomas

As these threads deviate from their original message, the meaning of a response often becomes confused. I was not referring to your post, but to those who say "hookers" and AI's have ruined Sosua while I maintain Sosua is just fine.

Tom

A

arcoiris

Re: tom???

tom, since you have responded to me, then I assume I can respond to you? it is not fair for you to forbid me and then expect a one way conversation. so...if you still want me to avoid you, then please make that mutual.

T

Tom

Confusion

Arcoiris, I responded to a post, not you specifically. I did not change the name of ther post to "Arcoiris"

Understand the difference in responding to a post and responding to a person.

My opinion is just that, I'll stand by it and not criticize yours. Please do the same, don't respond to me, place my Name in the Subject line (I beleive this was a string on Sosua?)or in any way comment on me.

I will not hesitate to complain of "personal attacks" at your slightest provocation

Thank you for you anticipated understanding

Tom

A

arcoiris

Re: Confusion

The post that was responded to was my post, and the quote was of something I said, and the response was directly under my post. So if that is the rule, then fine. I am now responding to a post and not a person also. I will not hesitate either.

R

Roberto

Re: Confusion,Tom/Arcoiris/Amores :)

Tom/Arcoiris

don't get made on me
but I think you Twos are in love
why fithgt if you can make love?

:)

*smile*

peace:)
Roberto

K

Karen

Re: tom???

The person that wanst anything "mutual" with you, with the exception of mutual exclusion is demented. Tom get away from her

K

Karen

My post and you can't comment

Well gee whiz arcoirs, it's awful when someone replys to a message string without personally insulting the previous post, or even mentioning by name try it some time.

But it's party time, party time back to the waste and wanton destruction of arcois's rapture of this board.

Bravenet has publically announced that he did ban arcoirs and happily will again, we can only wish it will soon happen here

R

Roberto

Re: tom???/To Karen

Hum
Karen
Who Are you?

you look like someone with guts

Regards

Have A nice Week end

T

Tom

A favor? Roberto

Roberto

I thought we long ago resolved our misunderstandings? I was confused at some of your language, made ammends and though we were friends. If you place my name with Arcoirs, Karen or any other person that will make me believe you were not honest with me.

If you would, please send my your email so we can discuss any further issues in private as I promise this post will elicit a response from an unwanted person

Thnaks for your consideration,

Tom

A

arcoiris

Re: A favor? Roberto

Roberto, this is exactly why I avoid the whole e-mail thing. I know what goes on, and caution you to be very careful. Once you get into e-mails you are asking for a lot of confusion.