Hotel Bahia Blanca

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Can someone please give me the telephone and/or email address for the Hotel Bahia Blanca in Rio San Juan?

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Hmm, on the three threads that came up when I did an advanced search using the Bahia Blanca in the title I found good info, and of course the wonderful pictures, but no telephone number or email address. Perhaps I did something wrong? Thanks for the number.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hmm, on the three threads that came up when I did an advanced search using the Bahia Blanca in the title I found good info, and of course the wonderful pictures, but no telephone number or email address. Perhaps I did something wrong? Thanks for the number.
As Apos posted above, 809-589-2563.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
They have a email on their visitcard bahia.blanca.dr@net.do
Don't know if it works, I have always called them. I love this hotel even if the room standard is low.
Going back there tomorrow, even if the weater is lousy.

A

apostropheman

perhaps when you are there you can confirm if they currently use email, what the correct address is and post your findings.
They have a email on their visitcard bahia.blanca.dr@net.do
Don't know if it works, I have always called them. I love this hotel even if the room standard is low.
Going back there tomorrow, even if the weater is lousy.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Could it be a problem just to try ? I got the card with the email just a couple of weeks ago. Their fax nr is 809 589 2528.

A

apostropheman

i have recently tried to send them an email using the address you have posted and received the following reply:

"Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<bahia.blanca.dr@net.do>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named net.do. (#5.1.2)

--- Below this line is a copy of the message."

So, if it is not too much trouble perhaps you could take the time to verify their preferred method for contact and post it.

Thank you.

(If all else fails at least we know that 809-589-2563
should work as their telephone number.)

Could it be a problem just to try ? I got the card with the email just a couple of weeks ago. Their fax nr is 809 589 2528.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I really am unclear as to why the tenure of some of these posts seems so caustic, however, I do appreciate the telephone and fax number. I hope to stay at the Bahia Blanca on my visit to Rio San Juan at the end of February and I'm sure it will not be too much trouble for me to post as much contact information as I can when I return.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I really am unclear as to why the tenure of some of these posts seems so caustic, however, I do appreciate the telephone and fax number. I hope to stay at the Bahia Blanca on my visit to Rio San Juan at the end of February and I'm sure it will not be too much trouble for me to post as much contact information as I can when I return.
Caustic?
I just see a bunch of people bending over backwards to get you the info you require.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
He he, no problem, I'll ask the lady when I get there later today, but probably I won't be online again before tuesday if thats soon enough ?

A

apostropheman

thanks Tor, no rush. i just figured that since you're actually going to be there...:bunny::bunny:
He he, no problem, I'll ask the lady when I get there later today, but probably I won't be online again before tuesday if thats soon enough ?

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The correct email is bahia.blanca.dr@codetel.net.do
On the first card I got, they had just removed verizon without adding codetel.
Acording to the old lady, it's no problem to make reservations over the internet. They have internet in the office, but there is no access for the guests.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Here is all the information in one thread:

Hotel Bahia Blanca.
Gaston F deligne ST. Rio san Juan D.R.
Lise Pineau, ( manager)
tel. 809-589-2562/2563
Fax. 809-589-2528
E-Mail - bahia.blanca.dr@verizon.net.do
As Verizon is no here any more, if this E mail does not work try (bahia.blanca@codetel.net.do )

JJ.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
8bnzrf6.jpg

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Yes, a great pic, but would be better if it were posted in smaller dimensions, so as to not stretch out the whole thread, and causing a slidebar at the bottom for left to right scrolling.

8bnzrf6600x450.jpg

You can PM me for instructions as to how to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.