Contacting internet cafes

Jacobb

Jul 30, 2005
I am looking for a list of internet cafes in the whole country. I would like to contact them regarding some advertising that I would like to do with them. Is there a way to get numbers for them. I actually live in the US but I will be down there in march and would like to be able to already have a relationship with some before I get down there. So if anyone knows where I can get a list at being here in the states I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I am looking for a list of internet cafes in the whole country. I would like to contact them regarding some advertising that I would like to do with them. Is there a way to get numbers for them. I actually live in the US but I will be down there in march and would like to be able to already have a relationship with some before I get down there. So if anyone knows where I can get a list at being here in the states I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks
No way will you find a list.
At best, some of the bigger ones might be in the yellow pages, but wouldn't even represent 1% of the market.

Jacobb

Jul 30, 2005
Yeah....I had feeling that was the case. I will just have to have some friends of mine go and get numbers. If anyone on this forum runs an internet cafe pm me I have some ways that you could increase revenues. Thanks

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Yeah....I had feeling that was the case. I will just have to have some friends of mine go and get numbers. If anyone on this forum runs an internet cafe pm me I have some ways that you could increase revenues. Thanks
If you expect them to get you 50% of the contact numbers of al the internet cafes in the DR, figure that a team of 4, could probably accomplish the job in 3 or 4 months.
Yes, I said months.
Do you have any idea how many there are?
I bet that there are as many as 30, just in Sosua alone, which is considered a town.
Imagine how many there are in the cities.

Jacobb

Jul 30, 2005
Right I understand that there are quite a bit. I figure if I am going to have some friends do it I will concentrate more in the university areas and then venture out from there.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
"Si Mahoma no va a la monta?a, entonces la monta?a vendr? a Mahoma"

Post ads in the regional newspapers advertising a way for all Internet Cafes to get a chance to make some $$$, figure a good 70 to 75% will call you... That leaves some 30 to 25% to reach out eventually at your own pace and time.