Taxi Punta Cana airport to Boca Chica

fernandodiaz

Mar 27, 2005
Can anyone pls tell me what the going rate is for a taxi Punta cana airport to Boca Chica? Although my husband is Dominican and I'm sure we could work out the bus system, we are travelling with 2 small children (4 and 2 yrs old) so I'm sure u'd agree that a taxi would be the best option! Any names to book in advance would also be appreciated.

Thanks
Dawn Diaz

Jennyfurry

Jul 20, 2007
Dawn,

I have a friend who is a taxi driver....he has a van which is perfect for a family. He has one of his own so not only does he need it for work, but he needs it to fit the whole fam! I met him when I used to vacation here....my second trip back to the country, he drove me to my resort and he's been a good friend since. 1.5 years and counting! He just lives all the way in Higuey which is a long trek from the capital. His name is Franky. He is a sweet Christian guy who has always been dear to my heart. It's not cheap....probably close to 100 bucks, but worth it because he is very professional and trustworthy and like I said, a very good friend. Give him a call if you want. I am not sure about his prices, maybe it is $75? Tell him Jennifer and Kioman gave you his number if you call and that we are thinking of him and might be moving to Cap Cana! 809-256-5964.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
The taxi fare from PUJ to Boca Chica will be in the area of US$ 125 one way for up to 5 persons.

There are taxi's at the airport.

Regards,
PJT

Frisky

Jan 4, 2008
pop to boca chica

I met a freind in boca chica that lives in puerto plata area. He took the bus for under $6 US each from pop to santo domingo. It takes five hours though but I thought I would mention it to you so you have more options. He flew back from santo domingo to pop. Its $100 US a person but takes 25 minutes. I would guess that a taxi would be much quiker than 5 hours.

fernandodiaz

Mar 27, 2005
Dawn,

I have a friend who is a taxi driver....he has a van which is perfect for a family. He has one of his own so not only does he need it for work, but he needs it to fit the whole fam! I met him when I used to vacation here....my second trip back to the country, he drove me to my resort and he's been a good friend since. 1.5 years and counting! He just lives all the way in Higuey which is a long trek from the capital. His name is Franky. He is a sweet Christian guy who has always been dear to my heart. It's not cheap....probably close to 100 bucks, but worth it because he is very professional and trustworthy and like I said, a very good friend. Give him a call if you want. I am not sure about his prices, maybe it is $75? Tell him Jennifer and Kioman gave you his number if you call and that we are thinking of him and might be moving to Cap Cana! 809-256-5964.

Hi,
We didn't end up going to Dom Rep last time I asked this but are booked to go end of December. Do you know if your friend is still taxi driving?
Thanks