Does size matter to the ladies

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
After reading that "Tony-C" is made fun of ,and called "the man with 3 legs",at least according to him! I would like to pose a question for a DR1 Poll.Is the "Size" of a man's erect penis important to a woman (No men please,"Hollywud" )during intercourse?I am speaking from a solely phsiological standpoint.I don't want to hear;"If he is handsome,sensitive,honest,understanding,cares deeply about my feelings,is great at oral sex,has lots of "Rubber Toys",or any of that,those are what I use to "get by"!.Just does it feel better to get laid by a guy with a big dick?I am talking about say 10 inches plus,and as big around as a 12 oz.can of "Bud"(like Tony-C's???????????)!So let me know,I want to know if I should be disappointed with my,"Mini-Me"!Criss,"It Ain't The Meat,It's The "MOTION"Colon:p :p :lick: :lick: :knockedou :smoke:........................SORRY HELEN,THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A NEW THREAD!!!!

Last edited:

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Well, I am not sure how long this thread will last before closing but I'll get my 2 pesos in.

I have heard that the gerth matters more then the length. Of course, I cannot vouge for that as I am a virgin ;)

Criss, Maybe you can answre this for me. I was wondering if after a woman has a baby is it all the same down there or do you need more gerth? Just wondering.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Janice

The woman says to her husband "Rob, I never knew you had such a small organ," and he replied " And I never knew I would be playing in a frigging Cathedral"

My parting post

Janice

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
If size is a problem...

then one must, through manual and oral foreplay, make your lady acheive the big "O". This requires some work and may take up to 20 minutes, but is worth it. After that she usually doesn't care how big it is or where you put it.....at least, that's what I've been told.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Criss...

...I feel so sorry for you...the 40 days are still not up, uh?

Would someone please get Criss a hobbie or something till his dear wife is ready?
Oh, I know...this is suppossed to work...
treadmill.gif

and help you with your diet at the same time!!! (Food diet, I mean!)

Oops...I forgot to answer to the post...

Not that I'm very familiar with the subject...;) but my friends tell me that size DOES matter. And of course, I have to agree completly that using other avenues is a MUST in such cases.
angel1.gif

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Criss's post is a hell of a lot more interesting than the original.
This reminds me of the time when I use to hang out with some buddies of mine. Invariably one guy would say: "It's not the size of the wand but the magic that' in it!". The rest of us would all laugh and nod knowing that he had a Inky Dinky Winky!
Any of you guys do the "Washcloth Exercise"? You should! The ladies love the results!

Tony C.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
The issue at hand has degenerated waaay past size, I'm afraid.

Okay, Tony, I'll bite. What's the Washcloth Exercise? I know you're dying to share it with us, so come on.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Something came to mind while I was watching the NBA playoffs. Shaquil O'Niell is 7'1 could anyone imagine what size boxers has to wear much less what's indside there? That would be enough to scare me away :confused:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
:confused: OMG Theresa! LOL. I don't even want to think about it.

Tony isn't that when you get in the shower by yourself and use a wash cloth? hehehe.....Sorry Helen I tried.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Theresa...

happycry.gif

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying...and people here are asking what's wrong with me!

How the heck do you come up with these things, anyway?

I started to imagine Shaq and the boxers, but there is no way I could even start to imagine what THAT must be like...

Now, I'm only 5' 1" tall...can you imagine ME with Shaq?

And TonyC...I agree with Jane J. ...please do tell...

Now, I know this thread was suppossed to be about something else, but I think Criss deserves this...
goldmedal.gif
(it's a GOLD medal!)

Hey, it feels like Friday...save some humor for tomorrow, please!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Hee - Anna, the "results" would be a good night sleep - you're right, Tony - I would love that. Mmmm, the Washcloth Excercise...

MQ - haven't you noticed that very tall men usually don't go for tall girls? They seem to like the little, cutesy ones. Still don't understand how it works with tall men and tiny women though...

And to keep on topic, my mum says a good indicator of *size* isn't body height or girth, but rather shoe size....

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Jane J. - You mean "big hands, big feet, big meat"? Well Shaq fits all those categories. And so does Criss Colon right? I mean if he is 400lbs his wiener must be at least 30lbs right?

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Please oh please Tony C, tell us your washcloth story and use it on me..he that rhymes :surprised

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Jane J...

I think I'm a little bit older than you...and I have to say that your Mommy is wrong this time...

Now, mothers are suppossed to know it all, but let me tell you...as a 21st Century mom...shoe size has nothing to do with it!!!

I can't really explain on this board how I know this (it would probably ruin my Miami Nice image!)...but trust me!:cheeky:

The bad part about the whole thing is you can never be sure about it, until you actually SEE it...and then...there's nothing you can do about it...

Now, I have a question for the girls...(and the guys if you care to answer)...

What do you DO or SAY in the event of SIZE not being what you hoped for?
;)
yelrotflmao.gif

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
What do you DO or SAY in the event of SIZE not being what you hoped for?

Ooh, that's never happened to me...

Theresa, "weiner"? That is, like, the worst word ever! So puny sounding...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
How big the package is doesn't always equal the same inside. Same goes for tall men.

Ok please please Tony! tell us