Sankie forum is now moving.........

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
God, yes, I saw that. Can't believe it hasn't generated a bunch of snarky comments. Maybe it will now. :D

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
"My boyfriend" and she only knows his name and has a small photo of him?

I'm not very clear about where they met...here in the US? and then he flew back home?

Could it be his wife had something to do with him NOT coming back to the US?

Or could it have been the visa was not honored when he tried to leave DR again?

Hmmm....too many questions... ;)

MQ

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We had a similar question once on DR1 and I suggested that maybe the guy didn't want to be found once he got home. ;)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
No snarky comments. The person has not posted this on DR1 and seems sincere in how she conveys her emotions.

To tell you the truth I feel bad for her. For one, maybe(and I hope I'm wrong) something bad happened to him. Two, maybe once he got his papers in order he decided not to go back to her.

Either way it is a bad situation and I hope that this guy was not in a relationship with her just to scam her.

sollie

Jul 30, 2006
Snarky comments I think not. Since when has sincerity when coveying emotion gotten anyone, anywhere here in the sankie forum? A bad situation, I agree.

Sollie

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I have no idea what type of paper Dominican Today is.. but I would think or I should say hope?? giving the propensity of sankism in the DR that they would investigate the story some what. If they didn't ... they would have every woman knocking on their door doing this. No? or am I giving them too much credit???

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
There was a story on Listin Diario about some 'criollos' not being able to leave after they came for the holidays...maybe this is what happened to him? I'll try looking for the link to post it....

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Well I hope he got exposed, if he has a wife and kids in the DR.

pero le saco lo pie a la senorita, he definitly didn't want anything else to do with the "girlfriend" unless something bad happened to him and he can't get in touch with her.