Advise on using a lawyer to obtain a visa to Canada

marty236

Jan 1, 2008
I am from Canada and want to get a girl here. I know a lawyer does not guarantee anything, but I want to try anyways. So if someone could give me a good immigration lawyers name in Santo Domingo it would be appreciated. He has to speak english. Or any lawyer in Canada that deals with visitor visas. Thanks alot.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Not sure that Mr. Guzman's office handles visas to other countries but you can send them an email just to make sure. Click on link that DB gave you.

If you still want to go this route your best bet is to get an immigration lawyer in Canada since they would be well informed on all things related to immigrating to Canada or getting a visitor visa for your girlfriend.

As a side note I have to add that going through a Canadian Immigration lawyer will not speed things up nor can they guarantee you a visitor visa. All application have to go through the process in Haiti just like everyone else with or without a lawyer.

Good luck

Here's a little something for you to read and a list of lawyers Canada Immigration Lawyers - Find Immigration Lawyers in Canada

Last edited: