Looking for studio for rent !

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexuk

Mar 22, 2007
We are going to visit Dominican Republic at 31/01/2008 and stay there 3 weeks.We, me and my wife, looking for owner, who will rent us a studio at that time in Cabarete or Sosua. It should be near the beach and has internet access.Looking forward for hearing you.

Me_again

Bronze
Nov 21, 2004
Try searching: apartment or condo -- I think that's what you're looking for . . . and there have been a lot of posts on those topics in the area you want

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Individually owned but run as a hotel is a small complex including studios in the center of Cabarete. Hotel Cabarete Palm Beach Condos and Studios

You can't be more centrally located, and with ocean view, than this in Cabarete. Prices are pretty reasonable, too.

There are other options, but if you're not sure where you want to be... you can't really go wrong with Palm Beach Condos. Note: the studios have a stove top, but no oven.

gypsytan

Oct 19, 2007
Studios

Many hotels have studios for rent and many will give you a much better price for a three week rental. On the east side of Cabarete, you have Hotel Alegria (HOTEL ALEGRIA - CABARETE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC) which has studios and Wi-Fi (this is on the beach side). On the other side of the ocean, you have Windchimes Apartments, which also have studios for rent (not certain about Wi-Fi). Check on activecabarete.com. Most hotels and apartments list there.

alexuk

Mar 22, 2007
Many hotels have studios for rent and many will give you a much better price for a three week rental. On the east side of Cabarete, you have Hotel Alegria (HOTEL ALEGRIA - CABARETE, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC) which has studios and Wi-Fi (this is on the beach side). On the other side of the ocean, you have Windchimes Apartments, which also have studios for rent (not certain about Wi-Fi). Check on activecabarete.com. Most hotels and apartments list there.

Could you tell me, if you know url or may be address of Windchimes Apartments?

gypsytan

Oct 19, 2007
I just realized that they're posting a rate of US$1,800 a month, but never heard of anyone staying there paying that much! It should be more like around $600-$750 a month for a studio.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I have a townhouse type rental in Playa Chiquita on the Ocean; at the edge of Sosua that is available until Feb 22.

Two bedroom, 3 bath, full kitchen and heated pool. You can get more info in the DR1 Rental section.

Regards, Ringo

alexuk

Mar 22, 2007
I have a townhouse type rental in Playa Chiquita on the Ocean; at the edge of Sosua that is available until Feb 22.

Two bedroom, 3 bath, full kitchen and heated pool. You can get more info in the DR1 Rental section.

Regards, Ringo

Thx but I've looking something cheaper and no so big one.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Regards, Ringo

I suggest you post a direct link to your rental on DR1.

Plus it will also help with your listings search engine rankings.

If you see any posts that look like spam, let me know and I'll delete them and erase the users account.

Looking after advertisers....

gypsytan

Oct 19, 2007
Who could tell me where is located Cabarete Condo - Condominium and Windchimes ?

Wind Chimes is on the east side of town, accross the street from the ocean, a three minute walk to downtown Cabarete. It's a geted community. If you do decide for Wind Chimes, make sure that you take a unit on the second or third floor. I just heard a few people saying that their ground unit got flooded serveral times (and it wasn't precisely rain water!!). I've seen the third floor units and they're quite nice.

Sorry but don't know where Cabarete Condo is.

Status
Not open for further replies.