What's up this weekend in Boca Chica

fishking

Nov 27, 2007
I spent this morning snow blowing the driveway in the dark, now that?s what I hate about winter and it isn?t getting any better after 56 years, but my wife and I are leaving for the DR on Thursday for a week can?t wait. Anything special up for Boca Chica this weekend, I?d particularly like to see a live Latin Band. I?m staying at the Oasis Hamaca, anybody down this week want to split a cab to Santa Domingo, maybe a fishing trip or at least watch the Pats, Packers game on Saturday.

bill p

Aug 18, 2003
my friend and i are leaving tues am for boca chica. his first trip and wants to see the capitol. will be at playa vista ,or the boat house bar, during the day and for the pats game. ask for the guys from boston. splitting a cab is a great idea.

fishking

Nov 27, 2007
I'm flying out of Logan myself Thursday and was planning to go into Santa Domingo Saturday morning. I already have a driver taking us to Jarabacoa on Monday but I would like to hit the Capital more than once. I'll look for you in the bars you mentioned, look for the big guy in the loud shirt cheering on the Pats.