Office Manager Position - Cabarete

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Real Estate Developer with several current projects on the North Coast is looking for someone to help run our office in "downtown" Cabarete.

Our business has grown to the point where we need a dedicated office manager.

The person we are looking for needs to be fluent in both Spanish and English. Proficiency in additional languages is definitely a plus. The position will entail all the usual duties of keeping an office of about 8-10 people running smoothly and efficiently. There will be a lot of interfacing with Government Officials, Architects, Lawyers, Accountants, local business owners, etc. Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint is also required.

This is a full time position located in Cabarete. Currently our hours are M-F 9-6, but some weekends will be involved in the near future.

Compensation is commensurate with experience and there is the ability to make additional income through commissions.

If you are interested, or know someone who is interested, please contact me through DR1 email.

daniellah

Jan 18, 2008
Hello,I am interested. I am fluent in Spanish and English. I am a citizen of the USA and the Dominican Republic. I currently live in USA, and would gladly relocate. I have studied business management and currently work for Bank Of America.

daniellah

Jan 18, 2008
I don't appreciate being ridiculed, yesterday was my first day on the website and didn't quite get how things work. Now i do, and will not make the same mistake. Thanks :)

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I don't think anyone meant to ridicule you...just pointing out your mistake. Another thing you will learn here is to lighten up. ...and I don't mean that in a bad way either ;)