offers on flights to europe?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
as you may know i went home with airfrance (fare 1.158 dollars).
does anyone know whether airlines flying to europe ever have offers and if so - what time of the year?
by offer i mean anything under 1000 dollars for a flight to berlin.
thanks.

Feb 7, 2007
as you may know i went home with airfrance (fare 1.158 dollars).
does anyone know whether airlines flying to europe ever have offers and if so - what time of the year?
by offer i mean anything under 1000 dollars for a flight to berlin.
thanks.

You could make a trip combining two airlines
Jetairfly to Brussels from PUJ or POP you can get it as cheap as 400 EUR RT
Brussels Airlines from Brussels to BER you can get it as cheap as 100 EUR RT

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
I've been looking for flights to and from Spain..so far I've found Air Europa to be one of the best priced...Of course I'm sure it depends on the time of year and how far ahead you book...
Air Comet is another airline that flies direct from the DR to Europe, but it seems to be a bit more pricey.
British Airways flies to various destinations from the DR but always stops in Miami it looks like. Not sure on the prices...but they have EXCELLENT service. I just flew with them from Canada to Europe and got back a few days ago. I travel alot, and I have to say British Airways has some of the best service I have ever experienced.
Where in Europe are you wanting to get to?

49erman

On Vacation!
Sep 3, 2006
I never knew you could fly BA to the DR. I heard on some charters, if there is space, you could possibly contact the tour operator and buy a ticket from them. Not sure how you would go about this...

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i can fly charters but my husband can't. so normal airlines only.
we are aiming at berlin, with one line only if possible. when i went home for christmas my flight to paris was delayed and i missed connection flight to germany but i was re-booked for next one no problem since both flights were with air france. i don't want to be in a situation where i miss the flight for whatever reason and then need to buy whole new ticket (when there are two carriers).
my husband can travel via miami, i'd need american visa...