Costa Blanca in Juan Dolio

jp823

Jan 15, 2008
Is there any information on this development? Im not very familiar with the area. Seems like it's up and coming but can it generate the excitement and investment return of a Cap Cana?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Can't believe it will be anything like Cap Cana. At the moment it is jungle between Juan Dolio and San Pedro. The coast line is completely rocky - no sandy beaches at all. At the rate they are building in Juan Dolio it will be years. Don't hold your breath.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
If you need any info on this project , contact directly with the developer's sales office , located in Costa Del Sol by Metro , instead of receiving the info from people who has no idea of it's location :p... and besides of the rocky coast ( where will be Golf course spread around ) there is a beach there ( Marota beach ) ... And if you look for any similarity with Cap Cana ... well , they had the jungle as well before construction there ... the rocky coast ( Golf Course now ) ... Marina (Cap Cana Marina is much bigger of course)... About the beach ...Juanillo Bay beach ... of course the beach is not to compare to Marota beach . Juanillo Bay Beach is one of the best in the area of Punta Cana / Bavaro.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Costa Blanca by Metro

Located between Juan Dolio and San Pedro de Macoris Costa Blanca is designed on 300 acres with over a thousand meters of beach front. The design concept consists of Greg Norman Signature Golf Course with Golf Club House , Lakes and Preserved Wetland , Marina with Marina Village , International Brand Tennis Center , Punta Pescadora Founder's Condominiums , Beach Front Condominiums (with 60 m building setback) , Beach Club and Pool , Ocean and Golf View Condominiums , Utilities and Service Area , Two Entries : Main Entry with a future connection to Beach Road (Boulevard) ; Secondary Entrance and Service Road connected to the Highway to San Pedro de Macoris...

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Looks Impressive.
Nice Open Space. I Estimate The Land At Under Us$10/sq Meter.
Wouldn't Pay Much Over That When They Go For Sale.

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Nope- I Mean A Little Over Us$10 Per Square Meter Of Land. Once Improved Lots, Perhaps Up To Us$30/ Fully Improved Per Sq Meter.

If You Include Home Construction, Depends On Finish. Based On The Location Of The Project, Best To Build Modestly. Perhaps Basic Construction At Rd$10,000.00 Sq/mtr Today (us$27-28/ Square Foot).

Thats It.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Nope- I Mean A Little Over Us$10 Per Square Meter Of Land. Once Improved Lots, Perhaps Up To Us$30/ Fully Improved Per Sq Meter...Thats It.

I wish you tell that to my neighbors ... I want to buy an undeveloped plot next to me in Villas Del Mar close to Marbella , Costa Del Sol etc. projects ...and this guy wants no less then US$120 sqm ...:ermm:

SamanaJon

Jun 20, 2007
Wow....

I wish you tell that to my neighbors ... I want to buy an undeveloped plot next to me in Villas Del Mar close to Marbella , Costa Del Sol etc. projects ...and this guy wants no less then US$120 sqm ...:ermm:

That is ~$480K USD per acre for undeveloped land!!!! What are they smoking in JD? For that much money, parts of the depressed resort areas of the USA make for better investment risk. Last visit I made (last week) to JD/Guayacanes, did not impress me. It sort of looked like a old war zone after a few months have passed, weeds growing up and lots of potholes. I still wonder who is buying this pipedream? Speculation at its finest. My opinion only. ;)

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
That is ~$480K USD per acre for undeveloped land!!!! What are they smoking in JD? For that much money, parts of the depressed resort areas of the USA make for better investment risk. Last visit I made (last week) to JD/Guayacanes, did not impress me. It sort of looked like a old war zone after a few months have passed, weeds growing up and lots of potholes. I still wonder who is buying this pipedream? Speculation at its finest. My opinion only. ;)

My opinion is that this area is booming and will be doing so for more time to come and this is based on my experience in tourism and international business development all over the world.
That's my opinion but you know what they say:
An opinion is like an a....le everybody has got one.;):bunny:

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com

That will be US$120 sqm cross the Boulevard 1st block down . If it is in Boulevard - US$300-400 sqm , few lots left on the beach - US$800 sqm and up :rolleyes:

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Actually there are still US$10 sqm lots in the area around Juan Dolio ( not inside Juan Dolio ) but you have to buy like a million sqm and to pay millions $$$ :laugh:

actually, not alltogether correct... .

Costa Blanca not far from - H3 (landlocked under 2 minutes form Costa Blanca beach entrance on opposite side of highway)
lots- RD$50,000 down paymentand selling to local Dominicans- (around 250 sq mtrs each) for about $350 pesos/mtr - titled.

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
weeds growing out of large potholes in the boulevard of the next major international destination ? pothole boulevard and they are looking for that much money what are they smoking and drinking? its an election year do something you can have a ribbon cutting ceremony to show the great work on the roads :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:/ /

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
weeds growing out of large potholes in the boulevard of the next major international destination ? pothole boulevard and they are looking for that much money what are they smoking and drinking? its an election year do something you can have a ribbon cutting ceremony to show the great work on the roads ...

I think Leonel Fernandez have read your post mikey ... as I am writing some heavy trucks and other machinery are on the way to Juan Dolio with asphalt etc ( and it's on Saturday ! ) :surprised

mwoytha

Apr 21, 2008
costa blanca

Will members of Metro country club have access to the facilitys???Does anyone know?