NFC game Sosua

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
Does anyone know a quiet bar or restaurant in Sosua that has satellite TV where we can watch the football games that are not on cable - this weekend NFC game and the superbowl? We know about Eddy's but were wondering if there were any other places?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Does anyone know a quiet bar or restaurant in Sosua that has satellite TV where we can watch the football games that are not on cable - this weekend NFC game and the superbowl? We know about Eddy's but were wondering if there were any other places?
As best as I know, there is no quiet place.

retiree

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
football game

So, where would we get the best reception on the TV and be guaranteed a place to sit? Perhaps you have to reserve a place ahead of time since cable tv is not carrying the game.

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
There is a new Sports Bar in Sosua and the name is like Juan O'Murphy's or something like that. It's just before you get to Rocky's, probably 2 doors before on your right. I hear the beer is cheaper but not sure of the quality TV, never been there. Eddie's allows you to have the sound on and that makes a difference to some folks. Eddie's is alos selling tickets to the Super Bowl, 300 peso's per person. Allows entry, 1 hotdog and I think 1 free drink. Seating might be a problem.

tjmurray

Bronze
Aug 11, 2006
Were there a lot of Dallas fans there?

The owner is from New York and I think was watching the game with like 6 retired NYC cops, among others. Basically, all Giant fans.

There may have been a few Dallas Cowboy fans but since they got their a$$es kicked they may have stayed quiet

btw.....LET'S GO GIANTS!!!

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
eddies

I watched the games at eddies last weekend and it wasn't crazy there.

It'll be hard to keep the smile off my face when the Giants get their @sses kicked!

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
I don't know you bryan1258 but based on your comment "Giants get their @asses kicked" I love you man! Go Packers!!!!!!

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Packers are not packing their bags.......they are not going to Arizona...but GIANTS are!!!!!!!!!!:cheeky: