Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my one and only Sankie!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

A great(sad) story. This also happens to guys quite often. Cudos on posting this and having the courage to share your mistakes and misfortunes for the betterment of others.

2. Likes Marc Magnus liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Bijoux,

Thanks for sharing your story, it takes a great deal courage. I hope you'll change the locks, change your credit cards, change your phone number and email addresses so that you have some peace of mind while you heal from this experience. This guy is a predator, a sociopath. They look for victims, it's not your fault but some how you got conned but they do look for easy marks. Time to reexamine and recover, but just remind yourself that it's not your fault that there are criminal minds who look for victims. It will take time for you to trust again.
    Last edited by AnnaC; 01-28-2008 at 02:08 PM.

4. Likes Marc Magnus liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Margaret

No worries, I've changed the locks immediately after he was gone. The joint account was closed before he though of checking it out (and believe me he did!). I've put rules on my emails so that any of his emails are deleted automatically. BUT this is as much as I'm willing to change my life...he will not win.

You are right, I was an easy mark because I'm so honest and I could not imagine deception to that level. I still can't grasp it. BUT i'm not a victim. I made some bad choices but when it became apparent that nothing good was going to happen I got out.

AnnaC - Again thank you for pointing me to DR1.

To all the posters - thank you for your supporting comments. I expected a lot of harsh comments for my stupidity. You have been very generous towards me. Thank you.

Bijoux
    Last edited by AnnaC; 01-28-2008 at 02:11 PM.

6. Likes Marc Magnus liked this post
    I didn't last long...
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Que brava.

I gotta hand it you.....You are a brave girl.

Take it as an experience and don't let anybody ry to walk over you again.

Men like that REEEEEEEEEALLY make me want to puke!!.....I don't know, I just have this thing for "sorry excuse of a man" type of guys.

Note to ALLLLL the girls here, there and in Jupiter:

When a stupid-AXX man stops working and is NOT taking care of his responsabities, NO matter how much you love him, do NOT allowed it!!.... IF in ONE month he doesn't find a job, WAVE HIM GOODBYE!!!!!.

It worked for my sister (moons ago) and it can work for you!.

Remember, NOT everybody who walks around with a "johnson" is a man. HARDLY!!.

They THINK they are BUUUUUT their actions say otherwise.

(ROGER AND OUT!!).

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Just for the record, I've been to DR twice in my life (when I first met him and when his father passed away). This is not an habit for me...And I suspect I'm not the only one.

As mentioned before, this is an humbling experience (I would never have thought anyone would ever cheated on me!) as well as a great learning experience. I take it for what it is.

Thank you again for your kind words.
    Last edited by AnnaC; 01-28-2008 at 02:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Bijoux

Thanks again for having the courage to post your story. We hope it will help others.

I will close this now so people don't go on and on about the same thing we have discussed a million times here.

We wish you the best and members can still contact you by private message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12