Dominican Salon In Tucson Arizona

taina

Feb 9, 2006
If Anyone Is Looking For A Dominican Salon In Tucson Arizona
Pls Call Mercedes 520-302-0365

Rocvill214

Aug 23, 2004
Great Service

:cheeky: finally my wife found some one to do her hair here in Tucson the "Dominican way". we live in southern Tucson and the salon is in the foothills in northern Tucson( a little bit far), but seeing my wifes smile after Mercedes was done is worth the trip. I highly recommend this place to anyone in Tucson.

CHOCOLATINA

Mar 23, 2008
I will be moving from FL to AZ next week. And I am so glad to know that there will be a dominican stylist in my future neighborhood.

Davida

Apr 30, 2008
Wow, I can't belive I found this message board. Is Mercedes really good? I can't wait to see!

Davida

Apr 30, 2008
PS. I called Mercedes. She didn't really tell me exactly where she was located. All she said was that she is behind a Circle K on Ina. There are like five circle K's on Ina!

dominicanaE-I-G

Jun 3, 2008
Dominican Hair Stylist In Phoenix From N.y

Dominican stylist from manhattan in phoenix! Ill Be giving out the number soon!

ashekarri

Jul 19, 2008
Stylish from NY # please

Please can you post the number of the NY stylist that is in Phoenix?

Ana60

Jan 10, 2013
Hi,
I have an excellent Dominican beautician named Diana. I moved from New York and was so happy to find her because a lot of people don't know how to work my hair and messed it up. She does my whole family's hair. I found her because someone referred me to her luckily. Her number is 520-369-3290 and she only works by appointment. Hope this is helpful!

Ana60

Jan 10, 2013
Dominican stylist in tucson arizona

Hi,
I have an excellent Dominican beautician named Diana. I moved from New York and was so happy to find her because a lot of people don't know how to work my hair and messed it up. She does my whole family's hair. I found her because someone referred me to her luckily. Her number is 520-369-3290 and she only works by appointment. Hope this is helpful!

Ana60

Jan 10, 2013
Hi,

Ana60

Jan 10, 2013
Dominican stylist in tucson arizona

If Anyone Is Looking For A Dominican Salon In Tucson Arizona
Pls Call Mercedes 520-302-0365

Hi,