Thanks Neptuno Divers

panatlastv

Apr 5, 2005
After much consideration and planning we finally arranged our trip, 7 SCUBA friends, to Juan Dolio. I want to publically thank the Neptuno Divers folks for assistance and information. We are set to stay at the Albatros Residence and dive for several days.

I have found this board to be useful and informative. I am in the travel business but that part, Juan Dolio, is not a part of the island we send folks too. Everyone wants the all-inclusives at Punta Cana for a week of drinking and gorging. I have visited the island before but only on business so I look forward to the opportunity to relax, dive and catch some sun. We don't see the sun in Cleveland much so I apprecaite a few days of warm weather and clear waters.

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
I can promise you a great time!!! I was an instructor for Neptuno for 3 years and they are a very professional outfit. Albatros is a good resort too. You will find plenty to enjoy during your nightly surface interval - Giulias cafe Monday night for live music, Freedom bar Friday night. I now run the colmado opposite Albatros so call in for a cold beer one night!!! Remember to bring 5mm wet suits as the water is a bit colder now, plus lots of bug spray (although there are not too many), lots of sunscreen and leave all your worries at home!!! Welcome.

matilda

panatlastv

Apr 5, 2005
Cold one, sure!

Hi and thanks for the vote of confidence on Neptuno. I dive each year with these guys and look forward to our DR dive adventure. We will be sure to stop in for a cold one or 10. It is cold here in Ohio so the trip will be a welcome respite from the winter.