do ya'll remeber me??

B

Bean

i dont know if ya'll remeber me but i posed a couple months ago about a mission trip i took to the DR . neways i would just like to thank everyone who posted and for all the help and tell ya'll that the trip was awesome!

A

arcoiris

I am really glad that this board was of help; and I am also glad that your trip was awesome. Would you like to tell us a little about it?

B

Bean

yeah sure- i would like to thank hillbilly and one other person who said they used to live there -im sorry i dont remeber ur name that told me about different food and stuff down there.
it was an awesome trip. every day we went to a different villagea and set up our clinic. The doctors saw patients and the farmacy normally filled over 400 prescriptions. Alot of ppl excepted Christ. The experience was wonderful and made me very appreciative of what i have at home since we normally went to very poor villages. The land was beautiful, i saw everything from the market in Santo Domingo to the desert to the most undeveloped coastal area. I loved it and plan on going on the same trip next year. I can t wait. I may write more later but i need to be going.