Discovery Hotel phone number

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
Does anybody have the phone number for the Discovery Hotel? I have tried to email them from their website but it keeps kicking back as undeliverable and the phone number is not listed there.Thanks in advance!

mb2

Mar 2, 2005
809-687-4048 phone (per their brochure)

Fax number in case you need that too is 809-687-0110.

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
Email Address Error

I just stayed there on Jan 23. I had a similar problem with the email and the girl at the front desk said the email address is incorrect on the brochure. She scratched off the "verizon" in the address and substituted "codetel" in its place. I have not tried it yet. My stay there was pleasant. I got a "standard" size room. The room was sufficient but the bathroom was a bit cramped. Don't miss the top floor with it's very small pool and great view of the city. You can view the distant ocean during the day but I especially enjoyed it at night. I was there with a full moon and you can watch the searchlights of the Faro Colon and it was relativly peaceful and romantic. The restaurant is pretty good and prices were very reasonable. On Friday nights they have a Bellydancing show in the restaurant that is entertaining. Enjoy !