maxim bunglows in Juan Dolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

kashbarker

Feb 1, 2008
Hello. Im new to DR1, but very interested in what is going on in the country. I have heard that Maxim is building a Condo Hotel in Juan Dolio. Anybody have news or pictures of that project. I would like to fly down there and visit, maybe even purchase. but would like to know what your thoughts are about that property. thanks for your help....

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I hear it's sold out in Juan Dolio. They are also building one in the north coast at the Sun Village resort.

kashbarker

Feb 1, 2008
Yes, your correct. They are now on a resell list. I have purchased on the north coast in PP. I have been to Sun Village several times and have really enjoyed my stay there. I will be down in Feb on the 15th and again on the 28th so maybe I will travel down to Juan Dolio and take a look. Was hoping that someone might take a picture or two for me. Thanks again for your help...

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Interesting that it is supposedly sold out but construction has ground to a halt. I wonder why that is?

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Tried to edit my other post but could not.

I was down there 2 weeks ago and noticed nothing new had been done to the project. Anyone know what is going on?

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Nice pictures SteveG. Only difference is that the piles of sand and gravel have weeds growing on the top, and the big 'Coming Soon' sign has gone. Plus I can't remember if it is 4 or 5 people drowned off that beach in the last few months.

mikey007

Bronze
Aug 19, 2005
hey steve give us a real picture ofthe crater potholes i thinnk that the dr is right are u employed by the developers :surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised

bowhunter

Feb 4, 2008
Current pictures

Would you happen to have any current pictures of the resort? This one was uploaded to webshots in 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.