Leonel in Sosua Sunday Feb 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Haven't seen it posted on DR1, but the President's supposed to be dedicating a school in Los Charamicos late tomorrow afternoon.

With the one way streets in El Batey & the President in Los Charamicos, I'd prepare for complete gridlock.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Haven't seen it posted on DR1, but the President's supposed to be dedicating a school in Los Charamicos late tomorrow afternoon.

With the one way streets in El Batey & the President in Los Charamicos, I'd prepare for complete gridlock.
He said he would drop in for lunch.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
He said he would drop in for lunch.
[

This dish gave me a huge smile :bunny:
24niooj.jpg
President Leonel said he would drop in for lunch.:bunny:;) Dominican time could be Tea time ha ha

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Not Coming

He's only in Pto Pta today, tonight at a political dinner and will not be inaugurating the school in Charamicos as planned, nor visiting anywhere east of Puerto Plata this time. the roads into La Union are not finished, the road in Cabarete either, and some other projects, so he can't come to inaugurate things that haven't been done. but at least the prep for him coming got many of the potholes fixed in the area. I hope he threatens to come more often. Just goes to show the $$ is there if it needs to be. things get done, cleaned, painted, paved and glossed over.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
He's only in Pto Pta today, tonight at a political dinner and will not be inaugurating the school in Charamicos as planned, nor visiting anywhere east of Puerto Plata this time.

Not breaking ground (or wind :cheeky:) at the school in Montellano? And this poor old man got all dressed up....................
sacandomelao: La imposición de asistir a los m?*tines pol?*ticos

Never mind, the Montellano secondary school children will just have to keep going to school in PP.

Did they wheel him around the unfinished symphony in the middle of Puerto Plata?
Puerto Plata Digital

Last edited:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Heard

Just what I heard anyway, from a diehard PLDista I know. Shameful the parque central not moving forward, as mentioned in the article.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
He's only in Pto Pta today, tonight at a political dinner and will not be inaugurating the school in Charamicos as planned, nor visiting anywhere east of Puerto Plata this time. the roads into La Union are not finished, the road in Cabarete either, and some other projects, so he can't come to inaugurate things that haven't been done. but at least the prep for him coming got many of the potholes fixed in the area. I hope he threatens to come more often. Just goes to show the $$ is there if it needs to be. things get done, cleaned, painted, paved and glossed over.

Let's hope that idiot engineer paints over the one-way arrows on the streets before he leaves. They were OK, in most part, the way they were.

fredmak23

Jun 22, 2002
thank GOD

I just got out of there in time but they started a rally for him on Saturday!! I was there and it took me 2 hours to go to POP from Sosua... ugh politicians!!

Status
Not open for further replies.