WHo can answer this

Kityme

Jan 23, 2008
Where can i stay if I need to travel to Bani? And r there any nice moma/popa hotels on the beaches of Santo Domingo?
This other questions is for the ladies? R there any good hair salons that can do "professional hair extesnions?

A

apostropheman

there is a relatively decent small hotel in Bani and a couple that should be avoided, all outlined in another thread. i suggest a search for "bani" or "bani hotel" might give you the answers you seek.

to the best of my knowledge there is no real beach in Santo Domingo. there are some nice beaches to the east though. Boca Chica and Juan Dolio to name just 2 of many. there are some good hotels on the malecon though if that'll do.

most of the chicas i've met get their extensions, braids and whatever at the local salon. i suspect that you could get what you're looking for from most salons in the DR...not that i know from "personal" experience :D
Where can i stay if I need to travel to Bani? And r there any nice moma/popa hotels on the beaches of Santo Domingo?
This other questions is for the ladies? R there any good hair salons that can do "professional hair extesnions?
p.s. no need to start multiple threads for the same question...it tends to irritate people :cheeky::bunny::bunny:
here's my "pick of the litter"
Hotel Caribani. It is in the center of town near the plaza, courthouse and fire station and just around the corner from the Verizon call center. Telephone number is 522-3871. No one there speaks english but a number of people in town do. Caribani charges about RD750/day if they haven't raised their rates. Give this place a try if you MUST stay in Bani.

There is Hotel Alba which offers sleeping rooms for about US$10-11. It is near Daneris Mercado. Tel. 522-3590 or 380-0083. (not so sure about these telephone numbers are still current).
Also in Bani you will find a small comedor-hotel just oposite the children's playground as well as Hotel Paulini and Hotel Pek2 on the west end of town near the Isla gas station. Avoid all of these !

Last edited: