Meet and Greet 1/29/08 pics

bluenose2

Jan 12, 2008
jan's get together

sorry we missed the get together,,bluenose and myself will be there feb 16 for 5 weeks,,is there another one planned! we've been to the bar that you spoke of its a happening spot! to say the least

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
hey Bluenose,
i knew that you guys stay for more than the usual 8-14 days, but 5 weeks?, that's fantastic, you will have your blast sure.
sure we will have a meet& greet during those 5 weks.
Mike

bluenose2

Jan 12, 2008
meet

hey there mike fisher..are the fisherman mike?? that takes the charters,,we will be staying at the villa princesas which i think my be close to where you are ...in just a mere 6 days we will finally arrive!! we go to the plaza area often,,and especially to the high wave restaruant.. for sure will will have to meet and greet,,we look forward to it,,adios y hasta pronto.....

bluenose2

Jan 12, 2008
oh yes for sure we will have to do just that,,i know where the fishing boats are located but what or where is the cb?.. we depart from this cold old snow today..so hopefully we will see you around...cuidate

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Bluenose,
i assume you mean the fishing boats in el cortecito, near your villas princessa appartments.
that's not me, i hve 2 boats based at the Club Nauticus (local sportfishing club) in Cabeza de Toro and all the rest is running offshore/based at the Marinas Punta Cana and Cap Cana, right aside the airport, you can see them rom the plane when coming down to the PUJ intl.
the CB is the corner bar, also named 'our' 2nd office, lol, real name is "Steve's", a great street bar at the plaza bavaro's entrance, right in the Corner of the main road.
have fun
Mike

Kicker

Feb 19, 2008
Nice Pic's!
The wife and I going for the first time in a couple of weeks. I noticed your insulated cups, did you bring them or get them there. I remember a few months ago while doing some research that someone suggested to bringing those as the ice melts in your drink faster than a snowball in hades but if they can be picked up at the hotel (IBEOSTAR Punta Cana) then I will get them there as or luggage space is rather small.

Thanks in advance!

Kicker

Feb 19, 2008
Thanks Mike, will try to find suitable ones here at home, then maybe I can post my own pic's! (with cups) :)