United: new baggage restrictions for discounted tickets

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
United will allow only 1 bag (23kg) for passengers who travel on discounted tickets. This rule will be effective starting May 5, 2008 for all domestic flights in USA, additional bag charge 25 USD.

santobonao

Bronze
Jun 3, 2003
www.telemundo.com
I wonder when the airline industry will start charging for air? MOOOOOOOOO,MOOOOOO!

Moooooooooooo, Right now?

I worked for Delta Airlines and so far right now, they are charging baggage that is over weight 50 will be charge with 50 dollars. Plastic Bags for small items before it was free but now it charge $3 dollars(JFK).

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
Thanks for the clarification! ?Moooo?referss to the noise we make when being treated like cattle. Most often heard(no pun intended) at concerts when being herded between crowd control barriers. oops, I think my udder is full........

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
hehehehehehehehehehe

wouldn't it be great if large groups of people would starting moooooooooooing at airports. It would certainly be appropriate and send a big message to the airline.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i guess that's why i fly "American" Airlines...:laugh: you're treated like an American...

fightfish

Jan 11, 2008
Yes, it is great to ?moooo?like the farm animal that your are being treated as. Imagine the embarrassment of an airline where their customers start mooing in terminals! At gates, at baggage claim....