Condos for sale at Infinity Blu?

mistertom

Feb 6, 2008
Does anyone have info on the reputation/reliability of the Infinity Blu development in Sosua? Are these prices realistic? Are there any units occupied yet...still under construction? Is the beach on the N. side good? I have only stayed at Punta Cana. What is the best time of the year to stay on the N. side of the island?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I have not seen them. My impression... very over priced. But what do I know?

Still under construction. I think the beach is better. Stay when you can. (???)

Ringo

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have not seen them. My impression... very over priced. But what do I know?

Still under construction. I think the beach is better. Stay when you can. (???)

Ringo

That's like saying.... I have never driven a Ferrari, but my impression is that they are a dog to drive.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Does anyone have info on the reputation/reliability of the Infinity Blu development in Sosua? Are these prices realistic? Are there any units occupied yet...still under construction? Is the beach on the N. side good? I have only stayed at Punta Cana. What is the best time of the year to stay on the N. side of the island?

Send Curt Erickson an email, he looks after the real estate questions on DR1. He lives on the north coast and knows the development and the developers very well. He will be able to give you the info your looking for.

Email: curt@dr1.com

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Robert... ???? I have watched the construction from outside and read the material along with most of the real estate for sale on the north coast... for 12 years. Just giving my point of view.

And I have driven a Ferrari. lol

Curt may have more inside information.

Regards, Ringo

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Passed by about a month ago, it will be a while before they are ready for people to move in !

By beach if you mean the Sosua beach, then I would say it is really a great, but the ones that are infront of these buildings (propbably 100m away) then I would say not really, some rocks and some small sandy area, perhaps for a quick dip by a competent swimmer....