summer employment

Philippa

Dec 2, 2004
does anyone know of any summer employment opportunities in puerto plata for june-august?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I do know that there will be many, MANY Dominicans looking for full or part time jobs during the whole of this year - presently the level of unemployment is at a National average in EXCESS of 20%. What line of business are you looking to enter?

Who knows WHAT unemployment levels will be after the election results in (hopefully) May. The chances are that it might well go up even further especially if there is no clear winner on the 16th May & we have to go through a second round!

If you could give us some indication of your skills & why you would be a better (part-time) employee for the prospective employer to take on over a Dominican applicant, I am sure we will give your request for information the due attention & respond accordingly. Some indication as to locality & salary needed would help also. ~ Grahame

Philippa

Dec 2, 2004
I'm looking for something in the Puerto Plata area. Either a camp type environment, or teaching English. Possibly an office job in a consulate office or something of that sort. ( I was born in Puerto Plata but currently live in the US)