Missing person

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoogie

Feb 16, 2008
Hi, I am trying to find a man called Craig Honeyman as his family haven't heard from him for over a year. He is originally from North East England and was known to be living in the Dominican Republic in 2006. Since then, nobody has heard from him. If anyone knows where he is, or is in touch with him, could you please ask him to contact his mother. Many Thanks.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We met a Craig Honeyman soon after we moved here in June 2006 and at that time he lived between Sosua and Sabaneta, was involved with the swimming pool business and got us some supplies for our pool. We understand he left to return to UK following a family bereavement probably about 3/ 4 months after that but we have been told that he may be back on the North coast - if you care to PM me I can give you the latest telephone number we were given.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Can I suggest, whirleybird, that you find out the ID of the person enquiring before disclosing info (I'm sure you would anyway), just in case it's an ex-wife scenario or something else that you might want to think twice about. There was something about 'his family haven't heard from him for over a year' that made me think maybe he wanted to keep it that way either for a legit or maybe slightly less legit reason............and I wouldn't want you feeling the brunt of his ire if indeed he is still here. ;)

No disrespect to smoogie intended but, as has been said on another thread, a message board is anonymous & comprises the sane and the..........others.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Can I suggest, whirleybird, that you find out the ID of the person enquiring before disclosing info (I'm sure you would anyway), just in case it's an ex-wife scenario or something else that you might want to think twice about. There was something about 'his family haven't heard from him for over a year' that made me think maybe he wanted to keep it that way either for a legit or maybe slightly less legit reason............and I wouldn't want you feeling the brunt of his ire if indeed he is still here. ;)

No disrespect to smoogie intended but, as has been said on another thread, a message board is anonymous & comprises the sane and the..........others.

Great minds think alike! I was thinking the very same thing but couldn't have put it as eloquently as you did!;)

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Thank you for your good advice. The OP did indeed PM me and confirmed a fairly personal question which seemed to verify the legitimacy of the original question so I decided to pass on a cell phone number which is being freely handed out by the company with which he had contact in obtaining the swimming pool supplies.

smoogie

Feb 16, 2008
Thankyou for your help. I appreciate your concerns, people are always wary of giving out personal information, which is why I am only asking for him to contact his mother. It is unusual for him to not to contact her for such a length of time and she is worried something may have happened to him.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
And nice of you to come back & advise us of the outcome smoogie. Not too many people take that trouble! THANKS.

I can understand Craig wanting to leave the North East too - doesn't everyone up there?:cheeky:;):surprised? ~ Grahame.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
furfamilygirl, your post has been unapproved until you give us your full contact information: name, location, phone #.

If we don't hear back from you, this thread will be closed in 24 hours.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Wow. nice thread. I hope it is a happy ending. I used to read the jamaican gleaner and they had hundreds of notices to "find a Jamaicasn" So sad when families split apart.. Good work dr1.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Ok, none of my business, but why hasn't this gentleman contacted his family for over a year?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
6-year old thread, no response from poster who reopened with questionable post, so this is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.