U.S. Air Force F16 Pilot Party (Photos) !!!

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
### Photos, scroll down ###

Hi All

Everyone is invited this evening for a going away party for the U.S. Air Force F16 pilots and crew that performed at the Airshow this weekend. The party will be today at MiTaverna starting at 7 p.m. The pilots & crew have made a special request for a performance by the belly dancers tonight!!!

It will be great party for a great bunch of guys who did a wonderful job at the airshow. Come out and show your support for these guys as thier next tour of duty is coming up and they will be returning to Iraq.. They will greatly appreciate it from everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
mt_map.jpg

Jennyfurry

Jul 20, 2007
You forgot to say that it is also my birthday! I know that I am not as important as these guys and not quite a belly dancer.........but I am a little cute! :)

See you tonight.

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
First, let me apologize for not mentioning you first - and however important they are - you are always more important and prettier. I will have the belly dancers dance a special dance just for you...... :)

A

apostropheman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheeky:

I'm very tempted to ask for details about your DR1 name
but i'll spare you that on your birthday
:D:bunny::bunny:
You forgot to say that it is also my birthday! I know that I am not as important as these guys and not quite a belly dancer.........but I am a little cute! :)

See you tonight.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
It's 2.45am and I just got home. What a party!

Good job Oscar, your a first class act!

wait a minute, the bar was open after 12am???
cool. don't worry, I won't report to the authorities. I just hope the pilots didn't have to fly their planes so early in the morning.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
wait a minute, the bar was open after 12am???
cool. don't worry, I won't report to the authorities. I just hope the pilots didn't have to fly their planes so early in the morning.
AZB

They cannot drink at least 12hrs before they are due to fly.
11pm, they stopped, very disciplined!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Good times, good people and belly dancers, what more could you ask for!

party_1.jpg

party_3.jpg

Last edited:

dringa

Oct 17, 2004
Robert - Thank you for greatly assisting us in making it a special evening for all. Still hurting from the night before.... Thanks again... Oscar