Hiring a Driver

TheGeckoKing

Feb 20, 2008
Hello all,

How would I go about hiring a local to drive me in the southwest here? Only for a couple days. Also as a bit of a guide obviously :).

Any ideas, help or suggestions?

Thanks
Z

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
PM me...

Hello all,

How would I go about hiring a local to drive me in the southwest here? Only for a couple days. Also as a bit of a guide obviously :).

Any ideas, help or suggestions?

Thanks
Z

I know someone that could do that for you. Just give me details in your PM and then I can connect y'all.

spinsugar1980

Mar 4, 2008
I'm also looking to rent a driver.

I will be renting a car and would like to have a driver for a day trip to Santo Domingo.

PGerace

Feb 16, 2002
Area Tour Guide

Saludos!
I can recommend a friend who lives in Bahoruco who can be your own personal tour guide of the area. He has also worked in the Larimar mines and can take you there as well.
You can e.mail me if you have any questions at PGerace@aol.com.
Gracias.

ade

Jun 14, 2005
car and driver

Hi

I know a guy - Rafelo - in San Cristobal that rents a 4x4 - good condition and reasonably priced and I know he wants to also act as a guide - he speaks English and his wife (Kelly) is American. They have a telecommunications shop in the town. His email is rafaeldleon59@hotmail.com
Say emilio from england put you in touch.:squareeye

roks33

Jan 21, 2007
If you PM me I have two professional drivers, with or without car. Both live in Barahona and know the district(s)/roads/people. In the capital I have also a prof.
driver. All 3 are good persons.

Last edited:

rpm5443

Apr 2, 2008
I need help.......I am arriving at Santa Domingo airport on 4-18 at 11 am and need to hire a driver with a car to take myself, wife and 2 children to punta cana hotel. any suggestions? What should this cost. thanks!

Rafael De Leon

Apr 9, 2008
The person that need help with his wife and kids to drive them to Punta Cana from Santo Domingo airport on the 4-18 at 11:00 am, I am available to drive them there that day...If you are interested please contact me at rafaeldleon59@hotmail.com or Call at (809) 260-7932 cel. or at (809) 528-1037 business...Thank's Rafael